Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My username is Stormzy, I chose that name when I created my account back in 2014 when I used to like his music, one of his nicknames is Wicked Skengman.

I live in the Scottish Borders.

Someone has created an account on here called Wicked Skengman and within 6 minutes of activity on the forum has managed to find one of my posts to dislike, their account also says they support the team local to me...

Now leaving aside the fact this is actually pretty fucking creepy tbqh, does anyone else not find it absolutely mind blowing that people go to such lengths for whatever deranged reasons they see fit? I'm guessing this guy is a grown adult, presumably someone that has been banned multiple times or something..

Screenshot_20210313-225416_Chrome.jpg

28 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

My username is Stormzy, I chose that name when I created my account back in 2014 when I used to like his music, one of his nicknames is Wicked Skengman.

I live in the Scottish Borders.

Someone has created an account on here called Wicked Skengman and within 6 minutes of activity on the forum has managed to find one of my posts to dislike, their account also says they support the team local to me...

Now leaving aside the fact this is actually pretty fucking creepy tbqh, does anyone else not find it absolutely mind blowing that people go to such lengths for whatever deranged reasons they see fit? I'm guessing this guy is a grown adult, presumably someone that has been banned multiple times or something..

Screenshot_20210313-225416_Chrome.jpg

We all know who it is. I can only assume the mods can’t enforce an IP address ban.

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

We all know who it is. I can only assume the mods can’t enforce an IP address ban.

Hopefully they can do something.

I couldn't care less if some sad c**t alias comes back to shitpost but the idea that it's so personal to me and downright stalkerish is definitely in the OFTW category...

Edited by Stormzy

57 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Looks like a banging Saturday night in the Skengman household.

Probably sitting in his (imagined) big house looking at his (imagined) car, crying about his (imagined) ex wife whilst masterbating about some (imagined) check out operator in Somerfield 

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I don’t

It's a story of an obsessive troll who spams boards with lowbrow posts and red dots, complaining about an obsessive troll who spams boards with lowbrow posts and red dots.

Best ignored.

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

It's a story of an obsessive troll who spams boards with lowbrow posts and red dots, complaining about an obsessive troll who spams boards with lowbrow posts and red dots.

Best ignored.

Are you trying to say I'm obsessive because I've red dotted some of your shitposts before and you disagree with me politically? 

Is that not a tad obsessive from you to be so hung up about me red dotting a few of your posts that I disagree with especially in comparison to someone creating a whole new account aimed at myself and where I literally live?

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I don’t

Ditto

16 minutes ago, sophia said:

Doesn't really help

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Ditto

Doesn't really help

I don't know who it is but I'd guess the Perthshire Bell poster. I was unfamiliar with them til they got banned last time but apparantly they frequently make accounts and lowkey stalk people.