Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If I was hugely rich I’d wear a suit every time I left the house. I’d have them all made to measure in a massive walk in wardrobe and I’d pay a weird little Italian man to dress me every day.

As it stands I’m not hugely rich, so I don’t have a big walk in wardrobe, can’t afford made to measure suits and my strangely gay sounding dream  of having another man dress me will remain just that.

If I was hugely rich I’d wear a suit every time I left the house. I’d have them all made to measure in a massive walk in wardrobe and I’d pay a weird little Italian man to dress me every day.
As it stands I’m not hugely rich, so I don’t have a big walk in wardrobe, can’t afford made to measure suits and my strangely gay sounding dream  of having another man dress me will remain just that.
Would he routinely knock out double entendres in broken English whilst measuring your inside leg?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Spit on other than this is the boy you want dressing you.

image.png.ba507546ec36c47f251d8cfcd7af241b.png

It was minus 25 degrees C when I left work at 7am and now at 11am, it's still only minus 10. There's snow forecast for this afternoon but I'm currently settled in with a mug of coffee, a new library book and no intention of moving further than the fridge for the rest of the day.

Life is good. 

Surely the joy of being obscenely rich would be in wearing a wifebeater, ancient stained boxer shorts, and a threadbare robe, then daring the world to say something about it.

I'd basically turn (even more) into The Dude and knock back caucasians during whichever board meetings I was begged to attend.

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I find having a shower sometimes a chore. If I was hugely rich I’d get a couple of 21 years old to bathe me.

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

I'm saving up for a family tree DNA kit from Ancestry.com as a gift for the new baby of the sudger's laddie and the American fame-hungry bint he married when it's born.  Will keep the wee nipper busy for quite a time i'd imagine.

Are they expensive?

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

Surely the joy of being obscenely rich would be in wearing a wifebeater, ancient stained boxer shorts, and a threadbare robe, then daring the world to say something about it.

Don't forget to claim that you don't sweat.