Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My wife threw a "dead" hamster in the bin one time, but didn't know what to tell the two youngest children

Turned out it was only hibernating and her eldest son rescued it.

Bought the kids a hamster today. I've already let it escape once when I checked on it.
Dead by Thursday.
Syrian? They are sneaky fuckers and will spend weeks looking for weak points in the cage to escape from. As my pal found out when she was looking after ours whilst we were on holiday. Found it trying to get into her own hamsters cage after chewing up two leaflets, the TV cable and getting into its own food bag. Can't believe it lasted until it was 3 tbh [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Syrian? They are sneaky fuckers and will spend weeks looking for weak points in the cage to escape from. As my pal found out when she was looking after ours whilst we were on holiday. Found it trying to get into her own hamsters cage after chewing up two leaflets, the TV cable and getting into its own food bag. Can't believe it lasted until it was 3 tbh emoji23.png

Russian, so going get my son's best pal over who's fluent to make it feel welcome!!

Was going for the other dwarf style and took advice what to buy. Went back later in day and the next woman said it was too small and we could only buy a Russian.

Rodents a rodent but kids are happy. The wee one was still missing @Div dog that we used to holiday sit.

Plus if I go nuts and land in hospital again it.can easily be lifted as a one and moved to dad's house 🙈

Good deed for the day done
Expensive, heavy purse handed in after I found it in a shopping trolly in the Tesco car park.
Heavy means it's full of smash and not worth stealing.

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Good deed for the day done

Expensive, heavy purse handed in after I found it in a shopping trolly in the Tesco car park.

Hope you handed it into the police station rather than the shop.  If the latter then I have my doubts the money will still be in there.

17 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Hope you handed it into the police station rather than the shop.  If the latter then I have my doubts the money will still be in there.

Nah, it was into the shop. Someone did this with my wallet a couple of months ago. Nothing in it was taken.