Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-66007675

Water companies blaming people using water for water shortages....

Specifically the woke scumbags that now work from home. 

And using their toilets at home which means additional shit to be, er, dumped into the river.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Axl Rose is some fucking nick

Ian Beale's let himself go.

ETA -- Seems everyone on Twitter has had the same thought. Oh well.

Edited by MSU

On 22/06/2023 at 13:44, ICTChris said:

Zuckerberg seems like he might actually be quite good at jiu jitsu, he won a tournament a few months back.  No idea about Musk's background in anything though.  They will both have amazing trainers and loads of high end PEDs of course.

I trained in jiu jitsu for a while many years ago, it's a great martial art - probably the best I'd say.  Highly recommend it to anyone.

I still think I could batter both Zuck and Musk.

PEDs will probably be the reason it doesn't happen, certainly not via UFC. They'd need 6 months of USADA testing before they can fight and I'd say theres a good chance one if not both have banned substances in their system as part of their daily routine.

On 22/06/2023 at 13:57, Bairnardo said:

Think its widely accepted that the most functional combo for proper self defense is jiu jitsu and muay thai. 

Traditional Martial Arts have been rendered obsolete by the MMA scene, although i'm a big fan of them for body conditioning and mental health.

Wrestlers seem to be the most effective fighters. Not the Hulk Hogan type. 

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The propaganda over working from home is being ramped up all over the world.

Have a look at MetalTech in Dundee. I've a couple mates who work for them and they implemented a 4 day working week on site folk a year - possibly two - ago. 

They moved it company wide and are saying across the board from morale, work/life balance and production everything has improved.

A change is coming! (Hopefully).

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Bit of an anti-climax to find they just used a hammer to nudge the key into the rusty padlock

maybe I've been reading the Profanisaurus too much but I can't help thinking that requires this:

ken.thumb.jpg.016b5e2821994e08afc089dab53a8e0f.jpg