Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 08/07/2023 at 13:35, thomas said:

Got sent to the shop to get Doritos so the wife could make chilli nachos. My hangover is bad but why would you make the packaging so similar?

20230708_133150.jpg

They do these as well. What's the difference between Pickled Onion flavour crisps and Monster Munch Pickled Onion flavour crisps?

Monster Munch.jpg

I was cutting a hedge this morning and the customers neighbour came over to ask if I could do his garden too, after explaining that I am too busy to do it today he said no bother and I replied, keep it easy.

Keep it easy, I don't even know what that means and although it happened a few hours ago I'm still cringing at my self.

Keep it easy 

13 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

I was cutting a hedge this morning and the customers neighbour came over to ask if I could do his garden too, after explaining that I am too busy to do it today he said no bother and I replied, keep it easy.

Keep it easy, I don't even know what that means and although it happened a few hours ago I'm still cringing at my self.

Keep it easy 

I'm afraid you'll now have to fake your own death and start over with a new identity, preferably in another hemisphere.

40 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Keep it easy 

Ten years from now, you'll still be drifting off to sleep at night only for "keep it easy" to pop into your head and tighten your sphincter.

They need to hurry up and invent literal brain bleach.

44 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Ten years from now, you'll still be drifting off to sleep at night only for "keep it easy" to pop into your head and tighten your sphincter.

They need to hurry up and invent literal brain bleach.

There is whole bunch of cleaning stuff available now. Personally I would recommend the anti mould  Works a treat.

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Keep it easy 

I can imagine the conversation when he went back in the house.

"Margaret, I think next door's gardener might be a sex offender"

My mum shared a recipe for home made tortilla chips, but it sounds weird. 

Take lasagne sheets, soak in water until soft. Then put them in the air fryer for a few minutes until crisp. Then sprinkle on some chili salt. 

3 hours ago, BTFD said:

Better that than loosening it.

Hey, who remembers that fun internet game when you look at a dress and see what colour you think it is?

well the guy who first posed the question has been charged with attempting to murder his wife, whose mother wore the dress to their wedding.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/groom-behind-dress-that-broke-the-internet-charged-with-trying-to-kill-wife-rg6jvs9j2

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Hey, who remembers that fun internet game when you look at a dress and see what colour you think it is?

well the guy who first posed the question has been charged with attempting to murder his wife, whose mother wore the dress to their wedding.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/groom-behind-dress-that-broke-the-internet-charged-with-trying-to-kill-wife-rg6jvs9j2

I've have given him a year for each time someone asked me about dresses that week.

Bit unfair, as I worked in a clothes shop at the time, but still deserved.

16 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

This is part of the cringe. Me thinking about the fella walking away thinking to himself, keep it easy.

There is hope - he may think you are a fan of this guy.  Actually, I'm not sure which scenario is worse.