Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Apparently I "won the day" yesterday. On a thread about Goodwillie I had most liked post. That's a juxtaposition and a half.

Does Div still send out the prize money for that in cash? Or has he moved onto electronic transfers? 

17 hours ago, RH33 said:

Apparently I "won the day" yesterday. On a thread about Goodwillie I had most liked post. That's a juxtaposition and a half.

That f**k all, but still good.

I posted about The-Kincy in the missing thread and got green dots from all the Sevco posters...

Not much more I can do, I think I've completed this game and only play for fun now.

A sports trainer in Amerikkka has been sacked for making a white power hand gesture on a social media site:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66276187

The hand gesture: the age-old "ok" symbol:👌 . The fact that this is available on this site illustrates that it is a front for white pride and someone needs to answer for this.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t get how someone somewhere can decide that a universal symbol for ok can represent something else and for it to stick like this. Why don’t we just decide that a thumbs up now means you are a paedophile?

Like most of these dumb culture war sinkholes it started off as a hoax to trigger the libtards, then both sides started taking it seriously.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s ridiculous. I remember you used to make that symbol and if someone looked at the circle you were entitled to punch them.

The whole trans thing kicked off with pictures on social media of spotty and beardy 18 year olds in dresses claiming to be trans lesbians and accusing lesbian feminists of being bigots for not giving them a shag. Even MAGA started off as a joke on 4chan.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

What does the raised index finger and pinkie raised mean? 

It seems to be predominantly used by weird morons. 

It's the Devil's Horns 

I would let say may Satan strike you down but as you're an East Fife fan he's already visited retribution on you

I ordered 4 spare screws for our garden gazebo. I assumed they would come in a flat envelope that would be put through the letter box, but no they were in a package that had to be handed to someone. The screws were wrapped in a tennis ball sized bundle of bubble wrap, inside a large plastic bag. There was so much bubble wrap it took me a while to actually find the screws. Seems a bit over the top to me.

Package.thumb.jpg.4274867551f2cd0abe6d3678b46dd48b.jpg

4 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I ordered 4 spare screws for our garden gazebo. I assumed they would come in a flat envelope that would be put through the letter box, but no they were in a package that had to be handed to someone. The screws were wrapped in a tennis ball sized bundle of bubble wrap, inside a large plastic bag. There was so much bubble wrap it took me a while to actually find the screws. Seems a bit over the top to me.

Package.thumb.jpg.4274867551f2cd0abe6d3678b46dd48b.jpg

“‘ealth and safety mate!” - think of the delivery staff!