Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

42 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I married too early. Today I fell in love with a female guitarist wearing a pink suit and rocking the f**k out at a festival we went to. I'm completely smitten.

It happens my friend. Get yourself up there, declare your love and the hell with the consequences! What’s the worst that can happen?

54 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I married too early. Today I fell in love with a female guitarist wearing a pink suit and rocking the f**k out at a festival we went to. I'm completely smitten.

I promise not to tell. Also, pics or GTF.

Before making any rash decisions, maybe speak to the wife first and see if she fancies having a pink suit wearing guitarist kicking about the house. You might be surprised.

I ripped my favourite towel a few months back. Had this towel since about 2000 and has been in Good condition until the rip.

As it's a bit thicker I decided sewing the tear wouldn't be too effective so used Gorillia Glue.

Mistakes were made. When the glue set it was all hard and scratchy, meaning any regular towel use with that section would abrade the skin.

The towel has been rendered useless for use on the body. Only use now is for winter time when the mopped floors take ages to dry.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I ripped my favourite towel a few months back. Had this towel since about 2000 and has been in Good condition until the rip.

As it's a bit thicker I decided sewing the tear wouldn't be too effective so used Gorillia Glue.

Mistakes were made. When the glue set it was all hard and scratchy, meaning any regular towel use with that section would abrade the skin.

The towel has been rendered useless for use on the body. Only use now is for winter time when the mopped floors take ages to dry.

I've never had a favourite towel but am wondering if I've missed out on something.  

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

My Italia 90 towel finally gave up the ghost a couple of years back, I still miss it.

11 hours ago, BTFD said:

Before making any rash decisions, maybe speak to the wife first and see if she fancies having a pink suit wearing guitarist kicking about the house. You might be surprised.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I promise not to tell. Also, pics or GTF.

12 hours ago, alta-pete said:

It happens my friend. Get yourself up there, declare your love and the hell with the consequences! What’s the worst that can happen?

I've compromised. 

I'm buying guitar lessons for my wife for Christmas.

If she can't play In a Big Country by Valentines Day, I'm pursuing elsewhere. 

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I've compromised. 

I'm buying guitar lessons for my wife for Christmas.

If she can't play In a Big Country by Valentines Day, I'm pursuing elsewhere. 

In a Big Country was by Big Country mate, not Valentine's Day. HTH. 

Edited by Swarley
Spelling

On 29/07/2023 at 10:49, ICTChris said:

I might start watching GB News if this is a good sample of their content. hilarious.

Thought he was going to say "eh oop, here we go, backs to t'wall lads" 

Quite good timing tbf. Seen much worse routines on mock the week. 

42 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Possibly. But rocking like the best of them? Man.

Screenshot_20230730-133948_Instagram.jpg

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

I'm not even sure I am comfortable with it drying my taint, if that is a thing. So I think I will pass thanks.

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

But cheers Mrs Geller.