Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

47 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

Interesting stall at Blair Atholl horse event. Turns out it's not a ladies grooming tent at all 😲 

Screenshot_20230824-170445.thumb.jpg.32991fbd69edb66665de60498cdc819f.jpg

Quite a few folk in Methil would have enjoyed doing this when the evil bitch was alive, and fling her over the Bawbee Brig

Edited by Cosmic Joe

I used to watch this boys videos, not because they were entertaining or anything but it was just something to zone out to. He started off a few years ago as a single father travelling nearby towns and villages and he was alright. The more exposure he got the less interested I become but I just watched this video and from 3mins to about 7mins shows what he's become. He genuinely believes he's a celebrity and is absolutely bylin' he never got a £2 ice cream he asked for, for free.

What a fat walloper.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I used to watch this boys videos, not because they were entertaining or anything but it was just something to zone out to. He started off a few years ago as a single father travelling nearby towns and villages and he was alright. The more exposure he got the less interested I become but I just watched this video and from 3mins to about 7mins shows what he's become. He genuinely believes he's a celebrity and is absolutely bylin' he never got a £2 ice cream he asked for, for free.

What a fat walloper.

The algorithm fucking loves him. I clicked on one of his by accident and now there's always at least one of them sitting without even needing to scroll when I hit YouTube. What relevance they think a man eating sausage rolls in Leeds has to a vegetarian in Chicago, f**k only knows. 

17 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What a fat walloper.

I lasted three seconds. 

I'm going to murder my wife. 

She's just sat and watched Pitch Perfect 3 while I've been researching for my podcast.

For those who don't know what it is (the film, not my podcast) it's basically a bunch of talentless morons including that classless Rebel Wilson pretending to be some kind of pula accapela group. 

It's fucking torture to listen to even if in the background. Worse still, she told me to pretend that she's not watching the worst film ever as my face was dripping with contempt.

I fucking hate accapela groups like Pentatonix. They basically steal everyone else's hard work and butcher it with their utterly horrendous "singing" and put songs together in a completely pointless and dreadful "mix". I want to murder them. 

Imagine charging people to come see you perform! It's like if a bunch of us advertised a Dunfermline legends game against say a Falkirk legends team. Full price.

They then announce the team line up and here comes number 8 Barry Nicholson. Instead it's me. With a wee beer belly and all the football talent of a slug. 

Then for Falkirk here's Russell Latapy! No wait it's @Bairnardo actually. 

Send these groups to the war front. 

47 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What a fat walloper.

Peter Kay has alot to answer for 

42 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

She's just sat and watched Pitch Perfect 3 while I've been researching for my podcast.

For those who don't know what it is (the film, not my podcast) it's basically a bunch of talentless morons including that classless Rebel Wilson pretending to be some kind of pula accapela group. 

It's fucking torture to listen to even if in the background. Worse still, she told me to pretend that she's not watching the worst film ever as my face was dripping with contempt.

I fucking hate accapela groups like Pentatonix. They basically steal everyone else's hard work and butcher it with their utterly horrendous "singing" and put songs together in a completely pointless and dreadful "mix". I want to murder them. 

Imagine charging people to come see you perform! It's like if a bunch of us advertised a Dunfermline legends game against say a Falkirk legends team. Full price.

They then announce the team line up and here comes number 8 Barry Nicholson. Instead it's me. With a wee beer belly and all the football talent of a slug. 

So you're not happy then?

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

What a fat walloper.

Aye he's an entitled c**t.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

You should encourage people to boycott these a capella events by travelling around the country and standing outside theatres and clubs 

Take some mates with you and you'd be Flying Pickets although I suspect it might be Only You

Your wife paid to see me and you will too

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

What a fat walloper.

It’s like a bort

For those who don't know what it is (the film, not my podcast) it's basically a bunch of talentless morons

Where as the podcast only has one.