Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Was at Tesco (Kingsway) last night.

There's a fucking Greggs inside it now! Dear me.

I went to Greggs last week, and Scott had asked for a sausage roll. They didn't have any fresh in the display so I bought one of their 4-packs. 

Came home, opened the pack and said to Scott that he could take one from here. he took the 4-pack and scoffed them all in less than 10 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I went to Greggs last week, and Scott had asked for a sausage roll. They didn't have any fresh in the display so I bought one of their 4-packs. 

Came home, opened the pack and said to Scott that he could take one from here. he took the 4-pack and scoffed them all in less than 10 minutes. 

Heartburn just thinking about that. 

2 hours ago, Venti said:

Been thinking about wrapping up being a chef.

I'm good at it and its a good job, but helping kids with autism/handicapped/etc has got me thinking.

Might be a better carer.

Wow Venti. Big move, all I can say is, do what makes you happy bud.

4 hours ago, Venti said:

Been thinking about wrapping up being a chef.

I'm good at it and its a good job, but helping kids with autism/handicapped/etc has got me thinking.

Might be a better carer.

Might be a reach, but is there scope for being a chef WHILE helping kids with autism? Surely there are plenty of neurodiverse kids who may enjoy cooking and/or may be good at it. Imagine taking your skills and using them to conduct outreach to kids…just saying, outside the box is worth considering.

Im not wanting to encourage people to get into debt, so please only do this if it wont cause you problems. But very have a deal on just now where you get 20% off your first order using very pay, it is compatible with most of their black friday deals. You can pay it off without incurring interest. Got a nintendo switch for £200 and an iphone 14 for £500.