Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Does this ruling mean that Deliveroo couriers are effectively self employed and that if I am hurt by one engaged in an illegal act (viz: dangerous or careless cycling or bombing through a red light) and I catch up with them I can sue their ass for personal injury? 

lawyers.jpg.8d0b994a5968097ae97271a17cd0e178.jpg

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Does this ruling mean that Deliveroo couriers are effectively self employed and that if I am hurt by one engaged in an illegal act (viz: dangerous or careless cycling or bombing through a red light) and I catch up with them I can sue their ass for personal injury? 

lawyers.jpg.8d0b994a5968097ae97271a17cd0e178.jpg

images (1).jpeg

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Anti-murder billboard somewhere in America. I was thinking about murdering someone until I saw this billboard!

image.thumb.png.e75bb8f488366b6f5cb597ef7ac1b6c6.png

Memphis, Tennessee…44 murders per 100,000 people in 2020, well above the National average of 6.6 per 100,000…

On 18/11/2023 at 15:32, Venti said:

Found a plant pot thingy that was better.

image.thumb.jpeg.4e03713cb59d5e46830d6bb9aad3f3a1.jpeg

Fucking beat me again.

Put a bigger dish & he uses the windy weather to unbalance himself now.

MF can't resist the nuts at the bottom...

LENZs.png

3 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Christmas trees, size matters - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c99evr2xdydo

Weird thing to get upset about.  

Apparently you can cut council funding and services all you want, but you don't dare touch the budget for a big tree and decorative lighting.

Also, something tells me that this lassie's friends are sick of hearing that things were only half the size that she was expecting.

15b5a1f0-892e-11ee-887e-bd965af346ae.jpg