Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I can honestly say however that my wife and I were the youngest there. We are both in our late 50s.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I feared we would have been the youngest. And by the sound of it we would have been.

tumblr_33fe00e8b4ed065ab713f3f362ae62e2_d4620285_500.gif.8110a88a8825ea058a95a2d99b04752f.gif

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

You want, I've got , going speak to her, 

Were you there SP? I quite enjoyed that, although they look spaced out of their tits.

As someone who once had a joint in March 1997 at Bayview*, I'm not really in the position of a High Court judge on this matter. 

*A 1-1 draw v Dundee.

During May 2020, in the midst of Covid boredom Anthony Hopkins tweeted he was doing a Q&A - so I messaged asking if a decent script was produced, would he play Hannibal Lecter again.

3 and a half year later he does this so I'm assuming he's given me the scoop tbh.

Screenshot_20231201_220742_X.jpg

Edited by Ludo*1

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A house in the estate where I live just exploded, must be a gas explosion/leak. It’s a couple of streets behind me, house absolutely demolished.

A friend who stays in Juniper Green heard it. They sent us this picture

IMG-20231201-WA0003.thumb.jpg.df6f67bb4ed4f10cc28dda542042391b.jpg

ETA: The Sun now has a report

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/11602718/explosion-edinburgh-baberton-mains-avenue/

Edited by Soapy FFC

Yep. I went round to see if there was anything I could do and it was just devastation. I think I might be in that photo, people cleared some of the debris but the emergency services arrived and moved everyone back.

The people who live there have been evacuated OK.