Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’ve just taken a dump in portaloo in Greenock with a pipe band playing flower of Scotland right outside. 

Dundee life prepares you for anything.

Nice of them to serenade you. They don’t often get such cultured and distinguished guests.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’ve just taken a dump in portaloo in Greenock with a pipe band playing flower of Scotland right outside. 

Dundee life prepares you for anything.

We call them Crappieloos in Greenock.

Although I'm aware of these kind of people, someone I met at the weekend for maybe the 3rd time really stood out. It was like you couldn't have a conversation with them, but rather if you start conversing all you get back is a serious of statements. 

I'm not sure how to describe it properly. No matter if you ask a question or just throw something random out there, all you'll get back is some kind of statement to which you feel you have absolutely nothing to respond to. Gets very fucking tiring. 

I have a great aunt or something that's also similar where no matter what you say, the only responses you get are a boring story or an opinion of the other person said on a way where it feels like their favourite subject is themselves. 

On Saturday night I was pretty pished. Woke up the next morning to find that I had ordered a bulk bag of gravel, weed suppression membrane and some border rolls. Apparently I had gotten the idea of digging up a problematic part of my garden and "finally sorting it out" by laying stones. 

53 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

There's a Portuguese meat shop in Roslin, of all places.

Has there ever been a more obvious front for money laundering?

It either sells Hilary Briss style "special meat" to inhabitants of Rosewell or is a way to get rid of failed experiments from the Roslin institute.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

@Melanius Mullarkay - I think I got your mail today by mistake.

image.png.de287f8fbb783fd259700a34536c7d45.png

Pretty sure CEBACOM have been given a play-off slot for the new expanded World Cup.

Submit something in Mullarkay's name for a laugh. Maybe about how mushrooms make cement stronger?

12 hours ago, BTFD said:

Pretty sure CEBACOM have been given a play-off slot for the new expanded World Cup.

Submit something in Mullarkay's name for a laugh. Maybe about how mushrooms make cement stronger?

Already been done, I'm afraid.

image.png.aa41577e53fdf94987a63f97ba307ecc.png

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

@Melanius Mullarkay found your other team. Union La Calera. They’re in the Primera Divisiön de Chile and even play in red.

IMG_1612.jpeg

Hard as nails.

39 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Already been done, I'm afraid.

image.png.aa41577e53fdf94987a63f97ba307ecc.png

I know Basheer. Big mushroom fan, llke myself.

Sadly this technology is a complete and utter waste of everyone's time and money. 

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Hard as nails.

Sadly this technology is a complete and utter waste of everyone's time and money. 

I met him recently. Know a few people at Queen's in Belfast who worked with him a while back, too. 

46 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Hard as nails.

Did you catch the moose?