Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Got a new food processor yesterday. Taking it out of the box and there's a metal disk. I touched it, and the tip of my index finger started spurting blood. turns out the disk contained sharp blades.

Got it all plastered but it's such an inconvenient place. 

^^^ @Shandon Par alias found. 

Sitting in the waiting room for the dentist and there is an auld wifey coughing her lungs up all over the place, that'll be me diseased just before all the Christmas parties, great.

6 hours ago, Empty It said:

Sitting in the waiting room for the dentist and there is an auld wifey coughing her lungs up all over the place, that'll be me diseased just before all the Christmas parties, great.

Didn't apply your emergency mask hidden from the bottom of your bag?

12 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Aside for the "why the f**k is this even on out national news website" but this guy's a cert to be on sex offenders list fairly soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crgpjpr35nko

"We don’t ration,” he says. “I like my food too much for that."

We’d already sussed that out Callum 

A7918E0B-2C04-4220-AA10-97F1F91FD9AF.webp.022c47a2035d0fabffa75f0c5ec1229d.webp

Callum Grubb is only 19 but he lives his life as if it is the 1940s.

Nearly everything he owns is from the time period, including his clothes.

The teenager drives a black 1938 Austin Cambridge, only uses a telephone from the 1940s, and rides a 1952 Raleigh bicycle.

You've fucked it Grubb.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

Aside for the "why the f**k is this even on out national news website" but this guy's a cert to be on sex offenders list fairly soon.

"I joke to my friend" - singular, you notice.

On 05/12/2023 at 14:17, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’m still trying to complete Horace Goes Skiing.

The chalet level after you completed twenty runs in a row was a bit of an eye-opener. You wouldn't have thought old Horace had it in him.

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

I think we've got a few hacks on the site, who might admit the answer is either:

• they obsessively badgered the news desk until someone ran a story about them, or
  • they have friends/family who work/have contacts at the BBC

Edit: considering the "can't understand other people's obsession with his collection" quote, it seems likely to be the former in this case. He probably wears a hat saying "ask me about Loom my quirky obsession".

Edited by BFTD