Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was assulated by some Jakie, and broke my nose and cheekbone last night. I hope to get one of those nifty masks you see sports people wear, although i expect it will just be screws put into my cheek when i go for surgery on monday.

The worst thing is that this has resulted in me looking like a decendent of the elephant man, as well as losing half a portion of chicken pakora. On a positive note, i'm going to be off uni and work for a while.

Did you call him a Jakie before the assault?

Cant say i do, theres something about him that makes me feel the need to change the channel. Mark Bright is another i dislike.

Probably his unnatural attachment to that pen he's always holding. That's what irritates me, anyway.

PUT THE FUCKING THING DOWN!

Edited by Michael W

Wey hey, Brian Cox (the actor, not the rock star-turned-physicist) has been elected as Rector of the University of Dundee :D

As a student in the late 90s, I was in the Union one night when Johnny Ball was rector of Glasgow uni. I found myself standing next to him at the bar, and waiting to be served, I attempted to strike up a conversation.

"Awright Johnny Ball. Is it true you reveal all?"

"f**k off mate"

"Aye, yir daughter's a dirty cow"

Based on my chat tonight, I am the Renaissance! I managed to know about (or mainly, lie about) so much historical cultural stuff that I think people think I'm intelligent, not the cultural fuckwit that I am. Nonetheless, I am the Renaissance!!:D

I spent the first 17 years of my life thinking Butteries where a generic Scottish foodstuff. I came down to the central belt and couldn't find them. Turns out you get them in some branches of Tesco, but they are pretty awful. Now whenever I go to Aberdeen for the football I take some butteries with me and eat a proper breakfast.

I spent the first 17 years of my life thinking Butteries where a generic Scottish foodstuff. I came down to the central belt and couldn't find them. Turns out you get them in some branches of Tesco, but they are pretty awful. Now whenever I go to Aberdeen for the football I take some butteries with me and eat a proper breakfast.

Butteries are a rarely experienced delight for me. A portion of my family hails from Stonehaven so nuturally a visit up there demands a buttery!

Butteries are a rarely experienced delight for me. A portion of my family hails from Stonehaven so nuturally a visit up there demands a buttery!

I'm technically from the North East, but I don't think I've ever had a "buttery". Have I missed out?

Based on my chat tonight, I am the Renaissance! I managed to know about (or mainly, lie about) so much historical cultural stuff that I think people think I'm intelligent, not the cultural fuckwit that I am. Nonetheless, I am the Renaissance!!:D

More like Henry VIII. ;)

Certainly not. That would be mean.

I was burst. Doesn't really matter in the end.

You need to be cruel to be kind sometimes. She might think that you're interested.

She'll be telling all her pals that a nice guy gave her his number and they'll be all giggly and excited for her and planning wedding dress fittings and putting deposits down for venues for the big day etc.

Break her heart now but save her financial heartbreak in the near future.

You need to be cruel to be kind sometimes. She might think that you're interested.

She'll be telling all her pals that a nice guy gave her his number and they'll be all giggly and excited for her and planning wedding dress fittings and putting deposits down for venues for the big day etc.

Break her heart now but save her financial heartbreak in the near future.

Thanks, Andy.

You're like a wise old Yoda.