Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been doing some legal work today for the first time since I left my old job. It's been somewhat enjoyable to get back into for a short spell, but I am extremely glad that I don't have to face this on a daily basis anymore.

Viewing the Misc. Other Football Chat part of the forum, and for whatever reason my screen froze for a few seconds, leaving a stray "at" at the end of the tab name. Viewing the RTBC thread, it then said:

post-20107-12786839100058_thumb.jpg

It raised a chuckle.

Edit - I don't know what went wrong. It says "Reasons To Be Cheerful - The Pie Shat" for those who can't read it.

Edited by Smurph

f**k me these summer holidays have been a major waste of time thus far. Things are looking up, though, as I'm going to be helping my local gardener when he needs it which will get me out the house a bit and earn me some money. Got to paint my fence and neighbours this week for a bit of cash and will start applying for part-time jobs next week. Need to get my arse in gear, fed up doing nothing except from watching the Office and reading football rumours on the computer.

And my girlfriend's not talking to me for whatever reason and I'm not remotely bothered. Not a good sign.

Scenic? What did you see? The now-defunct Crossford Motors, soon to be formerly-of-Dalgety-Bay Z-cars?

I seen a timeless roundabout. And an elderly gentleman picking up his alsatian's shite.

Comfortably more scenic than Crossgates anyway.

I can't understand for the life of me why anyone would go and watch golf. Why the f**k would you do it!?

Would it be too muddy for you? :lol:

Anyhoo I'm badly, badly hungover after a birthday party in Dundee, but it was worth every dreadful minute of today.

Seeing as all my friends are boring and would rather go out tomorrow night, I am having a good old fashioned Friday night in tonight. Got Championship Manager 6 on the go and aim to bash through some of the challenges on it that have evaded me over the past 4 years.

Mansfield Town: I am keeping you up this season.

And they still get to mock you for being a thick c**t. Life can be so cruel.

Nah I just remind them that I passed my highers first time instead of having to waste my time for a 6th year of trying again :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice how the weather has gotten all shite since the schools went out for summer? :lol: Get it up them!! :lol: