Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Funny that, i'm sure I remember you slating someone on here for loving their booze. You said you were just fine on a small bottle of 20/20 every other weekend or something like that.

Yeah, I recall this too, I thought Fudge's binge drinking days were long since over!

Does more harm in the long run because if you end up half cut again you just get the hangover the next day.

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up for us. There was me thinking that if I went out and got rat-arsed one night and did the same again the next day I'd end up completely hangover-free!

I go through phases. Sometimes I go months without a drink then I just go mental.

Well aye, I do that too, but I expected more from you young Fudge. You were one of my p&b role models, my inspirations, the sort of figure a lowly scumbag could aspire to. If I ever find out that Reynard has stopped beating his servants then p&b will be ruined forever. :(

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up for us. There was me thinking that if I went out and got rat-arsed one night and did the same again the next day I'd end up completely hangover-free!

It is sort of possible. Theres a science to it.

I discovered last Friday that being hungover in a lecture isn't a smart move - especially when you just want to sleep but the only place you can get a seat is at the front, luckily I had my dictaphone so I didn't need to do anything other than sit there wallowing in self-pity and disgust. Neither is verging on chundering on the subway at 8am.

I will learn from these mistakes. I will learn.

I discovered last Friday that being hungover in a lecture isn't a smart move - especially when you just want to sleep but the only place you can get a seat is at the front, luckily I had my dictaphone so I didn't need to do anything other than sit there wallowing in self-pity and disgust. Neither is verging on chundering on the subway at 8am.

I will learn from these mistakes. I will learn.

Finlay hasn't learned to avoid hangovers in lectures yet.