Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If I'm ever in the situation of the water level rising rapidly, I turn around, open the door and don't look back. sad.gif

I tend to stare in glaikit confusion and then dance like I'm on hot lava when the water eventually spills out the bowl.

Well done. Can I have £6,000 please?

Well unfortunately it seems that I have not actually won the money, my pal went on my facebook and on P&B to post this. Of all things to hijack he did P&B but it could have been worse. He also stated my love Cher Lloyd's music on a music forum as well.

Well unfortunately it seems that I have not actually won the money, my pal went on my facebook and on P&B to post this. Of all things to hijack he did P&B but it could have been worse. He also stated my love Cher Lloyd's music on a music forum as well.

Where's my £6,000?

Had one of those never ending shits there. Sat on the pan for ages firing any little bit of Shit that's willing to vacate. After a while the pins and needles kick in in your legs and you have to admit defeat and wait another hour to finish the rest off. Plus the contents of the toilet bowl looks like a doner kebab left to stew in water, with your ring borderline bleeding.

That is the highlight of my afternoon. Godamn there not being any football on today

I tend to stare in glaikit confusion and then dance like I'm on hot lava when the water eventually spills out the bowl.

It's like that moment when you're in the middle of a massive Austin Powersesque piss into a small urinal and the auto flush thing suddenly turns on and fills to spill.

Had a fudge doughnut from the bakers this morning, which led me to wonder, why is it called a "fudge doughnut", as there is a fudge icing on top, while the filling is custard?? surely it should be called a "custard doughnut"???

Had a fudge doughnut from the bakers this morning, which led me to wonder, why is it called a "fudge doughnut", as there is a fudge icing on top, while the filling is custard?? surely it should be called a "custard doughnut"???

Ah, but one of the world's finest doughnuts is the Fudge Doughnut from the Hunter's bakery chain in Fife which uses fluffy cream inside instead of custard. Far superior and both the custard and cream varieties can fall under the umbrella term that is the 'fudge doughnut'.

Surely this should be in the "Quick Question" thread?

On the fudge doughnut note; next time any of you are in Dunfermline, get to Stephen's (the bakers that do the steak bridies) and get a fudge doughnut. They're fucking beautiful.

I was at an engagement party for the first time in my life last night. Never realised there was such a thing as "engagement cake" :unsure:

I think you even get divorce ones now. The icing is hard and bitter and there is no filling..

On the fudge doughnut note; next time any of you are in Dunfermline, get to Stephen's (the bakers that do the steak bridies) and get a fudge doughnut. They're fucking beautiful.

No, Stephens for bridies, Hunters at the bottom of the High St for fudge doughnuts.

On a total tangent, I've had Asian Hooker by Steel Panther stuck in my head all day since I had sushi for lunch.

"It's like I just got punched in the nuts by a dude knows Tai Chiiiiiiiii..." :unsure::lol:

No, Stephens for bridies, Hunters at the bottom of the High St for fudge doughnuts.

On a total tangent, I've had Asian Hooker by Steel Panther stuck in my head all day since I had sushi for lunch.

"It's like I just got punched in the nuts by a dude knows Tai Chiiiiiiiii..." :unsure::lol:

Is Hunters the one next to all the charity shops across from the dentist?

If so, I tend not to go there as I like to exit some shops with my dignity intact. :P