Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What the f**k is it with the Sunday Supplement knockers ? No M, not those kind of knockers.....I mean the miserable, tight arsed b*****ds who extract the supplement without buying the paper ! It's got to the stage where you now have to dig at least to the sixth level of papers to get one that still has the wee magazine ! FFS, for the sake of a couple o bob....buy the fuckin paper !! :angry: :angry:

Now, it could just be that the underpaid paperboy that was putting all the bits of the paper together at 6:00 this morning couldn't be arsed adding it to yours. You assume that the papers are sent to the shops like that, but nooooooo. They all come in individual business/sport/lifestyle sections which have to be mindnumbingly put together by hand. If you buy a Sunday paper with supplements, you may as well read it over breakfast with eggs from caged hens, you cruel, cruel, b*****ds. Save the children.

I have no idea how i got home from my Christmas night out on Friday, i have spent the last two days in my flat cringing about the potential situations i put myself into as i can't remember the last 3 hours.

I just received a text from my manager apologising for the shape she was in. I have the beer fear big time. Tomorrow is going to be horrible.sad.gif

we expect a full report (preferably with pictures) by 5pm tomorrow.

There was a camera on the go, so i'll see what i can do.

Waking up without your shirt on but still your tie is quite a talent when you're drunk. I sent off a text to a workmate who has yet to reply... i could be in trouble.laugh.gif

There was a camera on the go, so i'll see what i can do.

Waking up without your shirt on but still your tie is quite a talent when you're drunk. I sent off a text to a workmate who has yet to reply... i could be in trouble.laugh.gif

I sent a text to my boss one night after the 2005 champions league final(He was a Man Utd fan)He saw the funny side of it thank god.

I sent off a text to a workmate who has yet to reply... i could be in trouble.laugh.gif

the one you sit next to?

as mine said hi from steve the cat....:blink:

the one you sit next to?

as mine said hi from steve the cat....:blink:

Yep, I think it was along the lines of "are you choking for a poking" nothing better than a cheeky booty call text.

Steve has judged me all weekend, he knows i've been bad and has no sympathy, The p***k.

Yep, I think it was along the lines of "are you choking for a poking" nothing better than a cheeky booty call text.

Steve has judged me all weekend, he knows i've been bad and has no sympathy, The p***k.

haha i need to pop through tomorrow... haha

id judge you on that too!!

What the f**k is it with the Sunday Supplement knockers ? No M, not those kind of knockers.....I mean the miserable, tight arsed b*****ds who extract the supplement without buying the paper ! It's got to the stage where you now have to dig at least to the sixth level of papers to get one that still has the wee magazine ! FFS, for the sake of a couple o bob....buy the fuckin paper !! :angry: :angry:

To be honest Menzies probably didn't deliver your paper shop enough supps!