Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy from work has recently come back from holiday in Tanzania and felt compelled to buy this African joke book.

This is the level of hilarity:

Man: Walks to the doctor to ask what's wrong with him.

Doctor: You have cancer.

WTF? blink.gif

I need to see this book. This sounds marvellous.

It's kinda mental to think my best friend got diagnosed with cancer when we were six. Thankfully my parents kept the seriousness of it away from me and I just thought Jenny's ill but she's going to the hospital so it'll be fine. Eventually she beat it.

I moved away aged 9 and never really kept contact with her, a letter every now and then.

These days I have her added on Facebook and never talk with her. :thumsup2

On a somewhat less deep note, I've lived here 3 years now. All of them >18 and I had no idea the Blues Bonanza existed until yesterday. The city centre was packed.

Edited by Liam.

Start a new job tomorrow morning. I've only just graduated so it's the first job I'm starting where I actually want to be there and not just a shitty Tesco job for the summer. I'm pretty excited but also keiching myself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18675046

I liked this. A guide to Japanese visiting Scotland . I particularly like the asdvise to avoid men in Green or Blue football tops. And flat sauasge is a no no.

In fairness we should all avoid men in green football tops and it should be easier now to avoid men in blue ones; unless you live in Peterhead, Annan..........

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-18675046

I liked this. A guide to Japanese visiting Scotland . I particularly like the asdvise to avoid men in Green or Blue football tops. And flat sauasge is a no no.

laugh.gif I think it might be the mum of a friend of mine that's written it. What makes it funnier is that both her sons are buns.

Just peeled an orange with a knife for the first time. It had never occurred to me that you needed a knife for orange peeling, but the Tropicana advert on the telly showed me the error of my ways. Have to say it felt quite manly and satisfying, but I feel I need to broaden my horizons now. Which other fruits are better when peeled with a chib?

Just peeled an orange with a knife for the first time. It had never occurred to me that you needed a knife for orange peeling, but the Tropicana advert on the telly showed me the error of my ways. Have to say it felt quite manly and satisfying, but I feel I need to broaden my horizons now. Which other fruits are better when peeled with a chib?

Apples are best eaten with a knife. No peeling, just cutting off slices and eating them.