Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Magee's racism shame. Post 21.

Absolutely horrible wee man.

:lol:

Maybe you could explain why you think children in China "work 18 hour shifts for a bowl of rice"? You horrible little bigot.

Maybe because they pretty much do. You seriously don't think child labour/slavery goes on, and joking that a bunch of annoying kids should experience it, is racist?

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour

:angry: :angry: :angry: It's only 16 hours, not 18. You racist scum Magee.

Anyway, my Thing to share with P&B came after I was watching youtube videos of the football team I went to see on holiday.

Check the steward guy at 2:30. Not a single f**k :lol:

[media]

Just back from my interview in Edinburgh. I was the first to be interviewed and I felt it went quite well. Hopefully the interviewers think the same and this time next week I've got a new job.

Waiting to find out if I've got the job or not is already getting to me.

Well just had a lovely day with the girlfriend with her family, got treated to a meal by them and Have been given a bottle of champers.

I can't wait to go out tomorrow night with my mates now.

1342213174[/url]' post='6427951']

Well just had a lovely day with the girlfriend with her family, got treated to a meal by them and Have been given a bottle of champers.

I can't wait to go out tomorrow night with my mates now.

It is nice that you are still with it so to say, hope you had a nice night but don't get too drunk with your mates tomorrow in case you do something silly. Lol wink.gif

There was a about a dozen outside Hampden yesterday.

Orcas?............sorry I thought you said........well you know...

Getting sloppy sarge, you cracked the same gag maybe even in the same thread when I mentioned orcas off Achiltibuie 2 weeks ago....... I blame the booze.....;)