Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was watching that too

How the f**k the ref and linesmen could see anything is beyond me, but................................

................................it was on a "major" sport channel (ESPN); It was played in the USA; They desperately want to "sell" team USA "soccer"; and, allegedly, the referee didn't make the decision it was the "match observer".

Make of that what you will, but at least we had Iain Darke as commentator, without doubt the best of the current crop.

I'm horrendously tired. My girlfriends been dropping hints about snuggling up in bed and watching a film tonight, and she'll likely be in a mood tomorrow if I don't conform. But I just cannot be arsed moving from the couch, my minds telling me to go but my body seems to be rejecting all calls for movement at the moment

Had agreed to go on a secret pub crawl next weekend, looking forward to it, thinking I wonder where in Edinburgh we're going. Got an email today telling us to book tickets to Stirling, ohh well should be fun regardless of where we end up. Probably better take Sunday off work. :lol: