Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Recently, a boy in the area hung himself. One of his pals recently uploaded this photo:

269352_567558703262841_965721755_n.jpg

I know it's pretty terrible, but I absolutely pished myself laughing. What an absolute fucking roaster.

Edited by dan_ict

A very foxy Asian girl just caught me smiling at her licking her ice cream & immediately blushed as she realised the sexual conitations of it......I really ought to grow up! ;)

Why are you posting on here instead of discussing her technique with her?

I went to the zoo yesterday for the first time in years. Was a dece day out but most of the animals I was looking forward to seeing (lions, tigers, kangaroos) were asleep. The tiger in particular looked comatosed.

Highlight of the day was seeing two tortoises shagging. We were standing in front of the glass along with about 6 kids and their families when one the tortoises mounted the other and started pumping away in slow motion. One of the zoo keepers jumped into the tank and started taking photos and all the kids were asking their parents, "what are they doing?" and "why is the man taking pictures?". :lol:

I just walked past Christine Bleakley of on-the-telly fame. This is the latest of of spate of celebrity incidents involving the last year including being followed on Twitter by Wagner and walking past Raymond from River City.

I feel a thread coming on

Turned the tables on a couple of Jehovahs at the door this morning, by getting out one of my books and preaching to them about ancient astronaut theories, Sumerian texts and alien DNA. Was'nt long before they buggered off. :lol: