Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm reading this on the train just now and had a little outloud giggle at something I saw.

Unfortunately the two guys beside me cracked a joke and also laughed at the same time, making this particularly awkward as they obviously think I'm constantly eavesdropping on their conversation. I can feel the tension already.

:lol:

When I was at school there was an annoying, middle age, female teacher who always tried to be really pally with her pupils to the extent that she'd be saying stuff like "C'mon lads you know me I like a chat as much as the next guy but we need to get on with our work".

The problem was her banter was absolutely terrible.

Once she was trying to get these two girls to cut out their conversation but unfortunately she wasn't confident enough to just tell them to be quiet. Instead she tried to edge into their conversation in an awkward attempt to convince them to stop talking in a 'matey' way. This culminated in her laughing at a joke she had absolutely no chance of hearing and then awkward eye contact between the three of them as their collective laughter gave way to sheepish, confused, awkward looks and the realisation that the teacher had absolutely no idea what they had found funny.

She went all red and went back to her desk.

Went out last night and tried drinking a glass of water between every drink, woke up feeling as well as I've ever done after a night out.

Definitely recommended.

How often did you need to pee though?

My girlfriend is combing over from the failed statelet for a wee tomorrow and I have 2 games left on my Football Manger season. I am up finishing this off before she arrives, can't have a Portuguese cup final left unplaced!

My girlfriend is combing over from the failed statelet for a wee tomorrow and I have 2 games left on my Football Manger season. I am up finishing this off before she arrives, can't have a Portuguese cup final left unplaced!

You are in a relationship with an incontinent Bobby Charlton?

I have a friend who was asking for a famous lookalike to post as their Facebook pic.

I suggested Jimmy Calderwood, which is actually a cracking lookalike, although given she's a burd, I doubt she's going to go ahead with it.

Hope she does though.

Tornado warning here today, complete with sirens, spent a couple of hours in the basement for safety.

Pah!, I've seen/been out in stronger winds in Caithness (probably played golf in them too!)

I know a "straight" wind or gusts are different from the rotation of a tornado.

Tornado warning here today, complete with sirens, spent a couple of hours in the basement for safety.

Pah!, I've seen/been out in stronger winds in Caithness (probably played golf in them too!)

I know a "straight" wind or gusts are different from the rotation of a tornado.

Missed opportunity to run about with your jacket pulled above your head as a sail imo.