Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It has just been pulled up.

Has the thread been deleted? I drunkenly put a bet on the tipped horse last night, there were no odds available so I went each way on SP. Turned out it was 6/4 favourite*, making the EW bet a bit daft, but at least I got most of the stake back with it coming in second.

*2nd favourite.

Edited by welshbairn

Went out for a couple of drinks last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. Cracking restaurant - pretty classy - and we started passing round a bottle of MD that somebody (me) had bought the birthday boy.

Ended up getting home at 4pm today, feeling not too bad and not in the dog house.

I was nearly a goner a wee while ago. Started choking on a piece of ham in the kitchen, if the wife hadn't been there to slap my back, sending the bit of ham flying that would have game over for me. I'm sitting here shaking like a leaf. Phew!

I was nearly a goner a wee while ago. Started choking on a piece of ham in the kitchen, if the wife hadn't been there to slap my back, sending the bit of ham flying that would have game over for me. I'm sitting here shaking like a leaf. Phew!

I'd copyright that story Philpy. Hollywood will be all over it.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Just been informed that I have an informal review after starting my new job a month ago. I have always considered myself alright at my work, but I'm still bricking it.

Seeing as I'm doing Movember, I'll go for the one in the middle, Mozza.

During the night I posted two letters to Santa. That's about as interesting my shift just went.

It's also alarming how many folk make obvious errors when writing addresses on letters.