Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have a real interview tomorrow. They're a piece of piss, or certainly the ones I've had. Nothing to worry about. You're just answering questions.

What i'm worried about is not having an answer to questions i.e "Why do you want this job" "What can you bring to this company" tbh i doubt money and f**k all are acceptable answers.

Mock interview tomorrow. Actually quite shiting it  :(  

Also if you find it hard speaking directly to people, or looking them in the eye, stare at the tip of their nose or the bridge of their nose. I used to stutter quite a bit due to nerves when directly speaking to someone, but that got me past the issue.

What i'm worried about is not having an answer to questions i.e "Why do you want this job" "What can you bring to this company" tbh i doubt money and f**k all are acceptable answers.

What sort of thing is it you're applying for? Just tailor stock answers with that. It's just like reading our your CV, in a way. Mention customer service about 100000 times and you're doing well.

Get some knowledge about the company too. They're likely to ask you if you know anything about them.

For what?

Hotel work again but not my old one. My friend works for them and they're looking for casual staff over winter. Says I've pretty much got a job if I turn up. Still waiting to hear back from my old boss who said he'll find out for me tomorrow. It'll be like transfer deadline day tomorrow but Jim White's not being an insufferable c**t.

What sort of thing is it you're applying for? Just tailor stock answers with that. It's just like reading our your CV, in a way. Mention customer service about 100000 times and you're doing well.

Get some knowledge about the company too. They're likely to ask you if you know anything about them.

Hotel work again but not my old one. My friend works for them and they're looking for casual staff over winter. Says I've pretty much got a job if I turn up. Still waiting to hear back from my old boss who said he'll find out for me tomorrow. It'll be like transfer deadline day tomorrow but Jim White's not being an insufferable c**t.

Admin job. Tried but can't find anything about the company online.

Edited by WFAANW

That's good. I'll pen you in for #Ladsterdam

Admin job. Tried but can't find anything about the company online.

They might not ask you then. What's a mock interview anyway? Would it matter if you failed it?

That's good. I'll pen you in for #Ladsterdam

That's the only reason I applied tbh.

They might not ask you then. What's a mock interview anyway? Would it matter if you failed it?

That's the only reason I applied tbh.

Mock interview is basically just like an interview but you're not actually applying for the job and you get feedback after it. I think it's basically to prepare you for them.

Even though he's not on camera I'm

sure he's still being an insufferable big b*****d.

Right now I am craving cheese on toast with brown sauce. This has become my food of choice lately, I can't get enough of it. Alas, it is late and I'm in bed. This wonderful meal will have to wait till tomorrow.

Lea and Perrins for me, although I was recently introduced to the strange yet surprisingly excellent idea of having it on a bacon roll. Try it.

Cheese on toast is highly underrated though.

Just got a letter from Dundee city council threatening legal action over an outstanding amount of council tax.

I owe £3.77

I got a letter from my solicitor a few months back saying that I still owed them 37p from a fee of ~£800. Probably cost more to post the letter FFS.

Mock interview is basically just like an interview but you're not actually applying for the job and you get feedback after it. I think it's basically to prepare you for them.

Bollocks. You go in and getting laughed at after every answer by a condescending p***k

I applied to be a mock interviewer once

Right now I am craving cheese on toast with brown sauce. This has become my food of choice lately, I can't get enough of it. Alas, it is late and I'm in bed. This wonderful meal will have to wait till tomorrow.

Mate, if you are ready to have your mind blown, try brown sauce with tuna(John West etc.).

Don't think about it. Just try it. It is a gamechanger. You'll never look at tuna the same way again. TRY IT.

Edited by Diddely-do

Americans slagging the Brits over world geography. Oh the irony.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

Certainly ironic, and this comes from someone who would be one of the people marking about 10 states and getting half of them wrong tho I don't know who not knowing states counts as bad geography, compared to the americans not knowing European countries, ask Brits/Europeans to identify American(both north and south) countries and the success rate would be a lot higher, not surprisingly.

But with my poor US geography, I'm pretty certain Hawaii isn't part of Mexico and alaska isn't south west of California so they can't even do there own country properly.