Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Absolutely love having a swatch at Rangers Media every so often, this excerpt is from a thread asking the coherent, eloquent members of the forum if they miss the Old Firm derby. This was the answer from the bold Rab...

At last.somebody with a pair of stones.
Any cunt5 who says they dont miss it is lying their fuckin arse off.The next one is going to be the atmosphere that ends all others.
I'd fuckin play the tarriers every fuckin day, its our god given right as Billy Boys to hammer the c***s.
Any c**t who has been in Glasgow on the night they rhats have entertained Barcelona(and beat them), singing their fuckin bile and lording it, when all we have unjustly had is the highlight of an away game at Berwick at the weekend, surely must be taking stock of his fuckin pride like me,preparing for a day of destiny next time we play them.
I hope its at Parkhead, i really do, so every bear that goes is a fuckin headbanger, an Army of real bears willing to pay the ultimate price for our Club and our identity.
Thousands of us together marching up to that shitehole, begging for some provocation.
Inside the ground will be the most venomous atmosphere ever witnessed at an old firm game, as it should be.It should get the better of the players as well, its a game nobody can afford to lose, and no tackle can be shat out of.
And you know what?I fancy the Rangers strongly that night.
We owe they c***s big time, and its time they fuckin got it.
We will be victorious on and off the pitch, cos We Are The People.
Its high time they were reminded that they are not, fuckin scummy midgey rakin c***s.

Man Up Rangers.

No Surrender
Rab

:lol:

Absolutely love having a swatch at Rangers Media every so often, this excerpt is from a thread asking the coherent, eloquent members of the forum if they miss the Old Firm derby. This was the answer from the bold Rab...

At last.somebody with a pair of stones.

Any cunt5 who says they dont miss it is lying their fuckin arse off.The next one is going to be the atmosphere that ends all others.

I'd fuckin play the tarriers every fuckin day, its our god given right as Billy Boys to hammer the c***s.

Any c**t who has been in Glasgow on the night they rhats have entertained Barcelona(and beat them), singing their fuckin bile and lording it, when all we have unjustly had is the highlight of an away game at Berwick at the weekend, surely must be taking stock of his fuckin pride like me,preparing for a day of destiny next time we play them.

I hope its at Parkhead, i really do, so every bear that goes is a fuckin headbanger, an Army of real bears willing to pay the ultimate price for our Club and our identity.

Thousands of us together marching up to that shitehole, begging for some provocation.

Inside the ground will be the most venomous atmosphere ever witnessed at an old firm game, as it should be.It should get the better of the players as well, its a game nobody can afford to lose, and no tackle can be shat out of.

And you know what?I fancy the Rangers strongly that night.

We owe they c***s big time, and its time they fuckin got it.

We will be victorious on and off the pitch, cos We Are The People.

Its high time they were reminded that they are not, fuckin scummy midgey rakin c***s.

Man Up Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol:

Thats got 'the Bombers' paw prints all over it.

Well this could have went in may threads, PTTGOYN, Have I Got Local News for You etc however, it seems like its something best to share.

Syphilis outbreak hits Tayside

Young people in Tayside have been hit with an outbreak of syphilis. NHS Tayside has seen a surge in cases of the sexually transmitted infection among heterosexual people aged 15 to 25. The number of cases currently stands at about 20 — compared to a usual three or four — and those affected pass on the disease to partners in unprotected sex about 50% of the time, leading to fears the problem could escalate.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/syphilis-outbreak-hits-tayside-1.160858

Ok, so who's got it?

Isn't mattydfc always banging and at the nhs these days...

i've just spent three full days in the company of 27 female Primary School teachers on a course, I was one of only two guys and one of only four secondary teachers.

Three things - It was hell on earth (women are mental), it was a total mess and far too all over the place (because Primary teachers are mental), and Dundee City Council make shite sandwiches.

Isn't mattydfc always banging and at the nhs these days...

I may have it you're correct.

Just as a general question, after how many sexual partners should you get checked?

Young Matty seems like the kind of guy that will f**k anything that can fit his penis in tbh, he's probably shagged a coworkers water bottle and passed the clap and syphillis onto them.

Prob have something tbh. Only ever used a condom once. They're fucking annoying and I went soft halfway through.

That's madness, man. It's not even catching something that's a worry, the last thing you want is getting some dirty preggers - only for her to turn around and say she's keeping the wean. f**k that.

Young Matty seems like the kind of guy that will f**k anything that can fit his penis in tbh, he's probably shagged a coworkers water bottle and passed the clap and syphillis onto them.

Fucking right man. I wanna get as much action as possible before I settle down. But I have a girlfriend now anyway and I'm happy with her, so I hope she doesn't get syphillis from me.

That's madness, man. It's not even catching something that's a worry, the last thing you want is getting some dirty preggers - only for her to turn around and say she's keeping the wean. f**k that.

Shit happens.