Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Certainly ironic, and this comes from someone who would be one of the people marking about 10 states and getting half of them wrong tho I don't know who not knowing states counts as bad geography, compared to the americans not knowing European countries, ask Brits/Europeans to identify American(both north and south) countries and the success rate would be a lot higher, not surprisingly.

But with my poor US geography, I'm pretty certain Hawaii isn't part of Mexico and alaska isn't south west of California so they can't even do there own country properly.

I'd be getting 40+ but that's not the point here. All about Yanks whinging about Brits not knowing about their country when half of them think that Scotland's a province of England.

Would be interesting to see how many English counties Scots could name actually. Then there's the Weegies, foreigners in their own nation.

Mate, if you are ready to have your mind blown, try brown sauce with tuna(John West etc.).

Don't think about it. Just try it. It is a gamechanger. You'll never look at tuna the same way again. TRY IT.

Don't know if I'm brave enough, diddely-do. Would be a terrible waste of tuna if its a failure.

There's this gay middle-aged retarded Irish guy who I run into and get stuck speaking to practically every time I leave the house. I don't know how I even know him, I just always have. Think he might've been a neighbour in a house I lived in for a year when I was about 5. Don't even ken his name, just have the exact same slavering conversation about 200 times a year. All I know about the guy is he likes walking about the shops all day and has a wee boyfriend who seems to be even more mentally-handicapped.

A nice bloke and all but it's getting irritating now. How does one go about dingying a middle-aged man with a lower mental age than you?

There're two women in my office who watch Loose Women in the canteen every day. I have never spoken to these women, I hopefully never will. Someone that watches Loose Women does not deserve and will not receive the benefit of my conversational skills.

Loose Women is fucking shite!

Just fucking ride them and be done with it.

Absolutely not. Kicking them in the pie and procuring the remote for channel changing would be a considerably more preferable scenario, but they don't even deserve that level of interaction with a man such as myself.

Losse fucking Women. Absolute horse shit!

The quality of my work rapidly decreases in the last 30mins of my shift. I mean a drop from 100% output to 1%, as customers drain the life out me. However, today I managed to waste away my last 20mins by talking to someone from another branch of the company, while a customer sat on hold. We sorted the problem in 5mims, but spent the rest talking about other things. Muhammad, from the other branch, initiated the call so it won't show up on my hold time.

Grateful for the early finish, I ended the call with "Cheers Muhammad, God bless you".

Spent the walk to the train station wondering if that might have came across as racist