Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just got a spam call on the house line and decided to play along, despite them having the wrong name and address.

They told me they would deduct £200 from my account for removing the number from the list, so I asked for the company name. Asked them to spell it, to which the guy responded "Are you illiterate? You sound like you don't speak English, you must be Indian, we deduct £500 from your account." I told them to crack on, but make it £1000. He then asked if I have a wife, because he wanted me to send her to India so he could f*ck her (his actual words) and then he cut me off.

2 mins later, another guy calls to say £100 has been deducted from my BarclaysNatWest account, so I asked for the company name again and he sang at me.

Fun day off!

I once had one of those calls, but at work. I took a firm line "This is a government building. Give me the name and address of your company and the name of your superior". Every time he spoke, I repeated my line. Eventually he snapped and said "F**k you" about 10 times and hung up. Got another call from his boss 10 minutes later, and I repeated the line to him. No snapping, though.

Just made sundried tomato soup after making a butter basted roast chicken. Lovely.

Practice for Xmas when I'll be cooking for my parents for the first time

Spent yesterday morning in hospital as I thought I'd had another TIA (mini stroke)

Turns out I hadn't but scary as hell, especially as I'm living alone these days.

5 hours of tests, MRI etc, full "stroke protocol" then given the all clear to come home. Feeling ok today but still a bit shaken.....