Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hmmm, in my car you get Clyde 1, but in my dads car you get Forth 1 (live in the same house). Sometimes I used to drive down the street and it'd constantly change between the 2. This really pissed me off so I stuck one of the BBC stations on. I only get Clyde 1 now though. Very peculiar indeed.

I asked my mate what he gets in his car, but he told me I have boring patter and called me a c**t. I think he listens to talksport.

post-2753-0-67388000-1388175220_thumb.pn

Would it not just be better to admit it was a stupid comment?

No. I'm not some massive racist. I'm not talking about seond generation immigrants whose first language is perhaps 'technically' Urdu or Punjabi.

I know/know of 5 guys who go out with mainly Eastern European girls who speak broken English and they're all losers who have pounced on the first girl who has shown any sort of interest, mainly because they're not with them for their looks and personality.

No. I'm not some massive racist. I'm not talking about seond generation immigrants whose first language is perhaps 'technically' Urdu or Punjabi.

I know/know of 5 guys who go out with mainly Eastern European girls who speak broken English and they're all losers who have pounced on the first girl who has shown any sort of interest, mainly because they're not with them for their looks and personality.

Even if that's true it doesn't justify the sweeping generalisation you made.

And Scottish girls whose first language is of the Gael just happens to fall within your ire............

Guys who have girlfriends whose first language isn't English are almost always absolute creeps.

To be fair the first thought that enters my head when I see a British male with a Filipino wife is "wonder how much she cost him?"

Edited by RandomGuy.