Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was going to bring up my best mate who's just moved in with a Chinese girl but she was born and has lived in Scotland all her life right enough. Probably speaks Chinese to her folks though when nobody's around though? Safe to say that he should find out a bit more about this before their relationship gets any more serious?

He has my blessing.

I once had sex with a Romanian hooker, does that make me a creep? Where's the justice in that Fudge you racist.

Of course I'm hilariously joking, I've never done that and Fudge is a sexy b*****d and not a racist.

I hate needing to buy jeans. Always end up with GStar ones. The only ones I find comfortable round the thigh, ON the hip, and not a health hazard to the bollocks.

G Star are fucking horrible. Get a pair of Levis

I go for the plain styled GStar.

Used to swear by Levi's for years til the skinny trend came in and even the cut of standard straight jeans suffered because of this horrible skinny phase.

Tried pairs of straight and boot cut Levi's, Diesel & Tommy Hilfiger in Frasers in Glasgow. Not a fucking decent fit to be found.

Need to visit the Levi's store in Edinburgh methinks, they've got a better selection of fits.

Replay Jeans are fantastic.

Found this quote particularly amusing at this time of the morning :lol:

In a cheeky critique of the geneticist Myers suggests Dr McCarthy do the experimental work himself and try mating with a pig to see what happens.

... you cheeky scamp you!

Guys who have girlfriends whose first language isn't English are almost always absolute creeps.

Not totally true. I was recently seeing a Lithuanian girl. I thought it might be a good idea because she wouldn't understand a word I said. However, it ended last week because she genuinely didn't understand a word I said.

One of my best friends partner's has left her, completely out of the blue, I think. Devasted for her, just don't know what to say/do.

Don't go to to be pub with the (now ex) partner for a wee while even if you are friends though (as is often the case). Doesn't usually go down well with the other I discovered!