Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I hate that bit in the kevin bacon advert when he says he's going to watch the footy later and "i hope theres some bite in midfield" it really gets me down

Fixed that for you.

I managed to poke myself in the eye when going for a pish earlier (with my finger; last time I measured my cock it was 6.2 inches when erect). It was sore but not even comparable to the time someone threw a paper plate in my eye.

I managed to poke myself in the eye when going for a pish earlier (with my finger; last time I measured my cock it was 6.2 inches when erect). It was sore but not even comparable to the time someone threw a paper plate in my eye.

What did you use to measure to a decimal fraction of an imperial unit? I've been looking for something that will do this

No wonder you can't get a burd.

No wonder you can't get a burd.

That makes no sense. I don't walk about with erect cock out, so how would any women know how big or small it was? Surely if the size of my penis was an issue then the problem wouldn't be getting a bird but keeping one.

That makes no sense. I don't walk about with erect cock out, so how would any women know how big or small it was? Surely if the size of my penis was an issue then the problem wouldn't be getting a bird but keeping one.

I wasn't talking about the size dear boy, I was talking more about the general crap you post :)

I'm an avid user of eBay to enhance my programme collection. Today I received a delivery of recent stuff I'd won in Auctions.

One of the items I received - A PTFC handbook for 1969/70 - was an item I did not actually win. Being a nice guy, and the fact that the winning bid was almost £40, I contacted the seller to query if he had intended to send me this, or if he had made an error. I suspect it's the latter.

Good deed of the day done, though part of me wonders if there was any legal ramifications if I had just kept quiet and denied receiving the additional handbook.

I'm quite enjoying the new colplay song magic.

I think this is sub-conscious schadenfreude as I can't go any of their other shoe gazing pish and probably because it no doubt relates to the turmoil in Martin's personal life :(