Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 images I seen in The Guardian. They made me chuckle.

attachicon.giflolol.jpg

Nick Clegg! An utter dishcloth of a man. Wet, inspid and boring, like getting a slow w**k from an arthritic pensioner behind a caravan during a downpour. His credibility is so low it cannot actually be measured any longer. I'm looking around the room just now and alighting on various objects, and I know that they have more credibility than Clegg and would probably beat him in an election. The stapler looks to be radiating a charisma Clegg can only dream of, whilst the filing cabinet is more honest than Clegg ever will be, and the phone, with it's fancy screen and buttons, has way more personality than Clegg.

Edited by DA Baracus

Went yolo last night on some alcohol chocolates cos I'm in Belgium, then went for beers without thinking about the alcohol in the scran or how strong beer is here.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Went yolo last night on some alcohol chocolates cos I'm in Belgium, then went for beers without thinking about the alcohol in the scran or how strong beer is here.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The alcohol content and in those types of chocolate is exceptionally low. You couldn't actually eay enough of them to get drunk.

Belgian beer is heavy stuff mind. Unlucks.

Did a 12 hour shift today and just in the door 30 mins ago. And I'm meant to be climbing Ben Nevis tomorrow for the first time. Should be interesting.

How did you enjoy the ice bath thing and the electric shocks at Tough Mudder? I was talking to my mate last night who did it and said these two were the worst.

Did a 12 hour shift today and just in the door 30 mins ago. And I'm meant to be climbing Ben Nevis tomorrow for the first time. Should be interesting.

After a pub crawl from Glasgow to Fort William, and with the worst hangover I've ever had, I climbed Ben Nevis. It wasn't particularly hard given its height.

After a pub crawl from Glasgow to Fort William, and with the worst hangover I've ever had, I climbed Ben Nevis. It wasn't particularly hard given its height.

Nevis is a piece of piss up the tourist route.......more interesting to do it via Carn Dearg or Gully 5.

Well played though......are you taking on other climbs?