Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Since they don't seem to have actually sacked you, you can claim on future applications the contract ended as planned, but be careful about references. Legally they should only confirm dates of employment and if they would employ you again, but not everyone sticks to that.

Since they don't seem to have actually sacked you, you can claim on future applications the contract ended as planned, but be careful about references. Legally they should only confirm dates of employment and if they would employ you again, but not everyone sticks to that.

The woman from HR who was there said they are still happy to provide a standard reference.

I'm just going to put down the HR department as a reference in the future and not actually name the manager. He might not be there too much.longer himself as his new manager has seen right through him, plus he himself has stated that he wants to leave as soon as his own business is viable (he used to spend most of the day on the phone to his clients or online working on his business; he also uses the business to send out personal letters and packages for his personal company, something which is gross misconduct).

In primary 6 I played for Cameroon (we went out in the first round) at the mini World Cup in school and the following year I captained Scotland (went out 2-1 in the QF's) in the same (apparently annual) competition. Thankfully no-one from FIFA seems to have found out that I represented two different nations in the World Cup, so my reputation remains untarnished within the footballing community.

In primary 6 I played for Cameroon (we went out in the first round) at the mini World Cup in school and the following year I captained Scotland (went out 2-1 in the QF's) in the same (apparently annual) competition. Thankfully no-one from FIFA seems to have found out that I represented two different nations in the World Cup, so my reputation remains untarnished within the footballing community.

Blatter's corruption knows no bounds. Sickening.

See if someone was descring how you look to someone else and part of the description was that "he looks like he's from Edinburgh", would you take that as a compliment or an insult?

I'm leaning towards insult tbh.

I played a game in a pub a couple of weeks ago and it would be accurate to say I haven't laughed as hard or fir so long in my life. The game is called Cards against Humanity and it is heroically politically incorrect. Do yourself a favour google it and then buy it, but don't let don'ts kids near it.

I played a game in a pub a couple of weeks ago and it would be accurate to say I haven't laughed as hard or fir so long in my life. The game is called Cards against Humanity and it is heroically politically incorrect. Do yourself a favour google it and then buy it, but don't let don'ts kids near it.

I totally agree, I've only played it once and there were tears everywhere. What was brilliant, is that I was the youngest by 8/9 years playing it and every single one of is was is stitches. What's great is, it really shows who has the sick sense of humour.

Is it wrong that I laughed at this?

Six Irishmen visiting Merseyside for a charity cycle ride in memory of the Hillsborough victims have had their bikes stolen outside Anfield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-28078457

Candle-Flame-Example.gif

#prayforthebikes

Spent 4hours washing the boat down in preparation for the painter giving her the first coat of her new racing colours tomorrow!

Nearly fell in the canal too! :(

What colour you painting it?

I reckon it would look good as a can of Red Stripe

What colour you painting it?

I reckon it would look good as a can of Red Stripe

Black with gold livery.......was going to have ruby red panels on the sides but reds fade badly in the sun so sacked that idea off.

The paint isn't cheap either......£250-300!

I totally agree, I've only played it once and there were tears everywhere. What was brilliant, is that I was the youngest by 8/9 years playing it and every single one of is was is stitches. What's great is, it really shows who has the sick sense of humour.

Adding my agreeance. We played it with a group of friends last new years. It's a long time since I coffed beer out my nose but I did it that night.

You can actually download the cards online to print out yourself.

I've got the actual pack though with the recent UK extension pack which makes it even more superb.

Black with gold livery.......was going to have ruby red panels on the sides but reds fade badly in the sun so sacked that idea off.

The paint isn't cheap either......£250-300!

Pink Hammerite would look nice.

And you could paint a lounging Ladyboy on the bow, similar to the hussies on Flying Fortresses in WW2.

:P

See if someone was descring how you look to someone else and part of the description was that "he looks like he's from Edinburgh", would you take that as a compliment or an insult?

I'm leaning towards insult tbh.

I've always said that Kenny Miller and Scott Brown (stretching the definition of Edinburgh a bit) have a very obvious "Edinburgh face shape", like with one look at their weird faces it's blatantly obvious where they're from. Definitely an insult.