Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

When you finally get a song out of your head and then come across a post of your own with that very song YouTubed into it which puts it back in your head. :angry:

:lol: Why did you post the imbedded video on this thread then come back on to this thread?!

Edited by DA Baracus

:lol: Why did you post the imbedded video on this thread then come back on to this thread?!

I totally forgot that I'd posted it!

Anyway, I came to share my random revelation that I've finally sussed out Kilmarnock: It's basically a wee Dumfries with the worst bits of Cumbernauld dropped on the city centre and a pile of council schemes built around the around the sides to make it look more Ayrshirey for passers by.

My track record of meeting utter nut jobs at Dunfermline bus station continues. This time it's a late-30s guy wanting to tell me his life story about getting brain damage in a fight, getting expelled from Glenrothes High for breaking someone's jaw, how his mum doesn't like him smoking weed etc.

I also had the task of trying to inform him that his free bus pass is valid Scotland wide, not just within Fife because it has the Fife Council logo on it as he claims. "Costs a f****** fortune man having to go back and forward to Glasgow, ken?!". You can use your feckin card to get there for free I say, but he's not believing it.

He also showed me his belly.

Edited by Hedgecutter

My track record of meeting utter nut jobs at Dunfermline bus station continues. This time it's a late-30s guy wanting to tell me his life story about getting brain damage in a fight, getting expelled from Glenrothes High for breaking someone's jaw, how his mum doesn't like him smoking weed etc.

I also had the task of trying to inform him that his free bus pass is valid Scotland wide, not just within Fife because it has the Fife Council logo on it as he claims. "Costs a f****** fortune man having to go back and forward to Glasgow, ken?!". You can use your feckin card to get there for free I say, but he's not believing it.

He also showed me his belly.

Damn, it.

You edited the ''not buying it'' out just in time :D

Sounds like you have a BFF there mate

He unfortunately got on the same bus and gave me an extra half an hour of it. Letting him chat away whilst I half listened seemed to keep him happy anyway.

Interesting tour of various places where he "decked some guy" or "got a kick in" mind.

Had a squeeky clutch pedal for as long as I can remember. Took it to the garage a while back and he was wanting crazy money to basically give me a new clutch despite the fact it was only the pedal that was squeeking. Took it to a different garage who said everything looked fine but just to rattle some wd40 on it. Did it this morning and just took it out for a run just now. No squeeky pedal. If it was a year ago I probably would have taken the word of the first garage. Luckily I didn't this time. Arsehole.

He unfortunately got on the same bus and gave me an extra half an hour of it. Letting him chat away whilst I half listened seemed to keep him happy anyway.

Interesting tour of various places where he "decked some guy" or "got a kick in" mind.

2nd date material then, or are you leaving it at that? :P

I fuckin hate the alki's and junkies that seem to have crawled out of the sewer and frequently congregate in Falkirk town centre nowdays. (See 'reasons to be cheerful thread' though)

And how the f**k they can sit in the sun in manky jeans and tracksuit jackets in this heat??

Would you rather they sat in the scud or in their shit-stained, semen-shattered undergarments ??

:unsure2: