Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think I'm going to buy one of those craft beer starter kits from that company sponsoring the General Nonsense forum despite my previous attempts at making beer and cider being a complete disaster.

Best one I heard..

Why did the little mermaid wear seashells...

cause she grew out her b shells

Absolutely shite mate.

Editing this post just to reiterate how pish a joke that is.

Edited by ForzaDundee

My friend almost got arrested breaking into his own house today.

He left mine at about 6 and when he got to his house it was locked and he didn't have keys with him, now he doesn't have any common sense and that explains what he did next. He saw that his bedroom window upstairs was open so climbed up on the fence then jumped onto the roof and crawled in his window. Ten minutes later the polis were at the door and he had to lean out the window explaining that he couldn't open the door because he didn't have a key but that it was honestly his house. They didn't believe him and so in a last act of desperation phoned his mum to tell the cop that he lived there. After hovering outside his house til his maw got home they finally left.

Anyway just felt I had to share that.

He left mine at about 6 and when he got to his house it was locked and he didn't have keys with him, now he doesn't have any common sense and that explains what he did next. He saw that his bedroom window upstairs was open so climbed up on the fence then jumped onto the roof and crawled in his window. Ten minutes later the polis were at the door and he had to lean out the window explaining that he couldn't open the door because he didn't have a key but that it was honestly his house. They didn't believe him and so in a last act of desperation phoned his mum to tell the cop that he lived there. After hovering outside his house til his maw got home they finally left.

So his maw is a durty stop out that was out even later than him?

Interesting sherlockzk0.gif

So it was his maws house