Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went in to daughter's bedroom to get her rubbish bin (dead good at housework, me..) and there on the bottom shelf of her bookshelves were 4 fag packets. 2 x Marlboro Lights, 1 x Chesterfield, 1 x Richmond. I was seriously shocked, mainly due to the fact that I am an ex. 40-a day guy (only stopped within the last 2-3 years) and the amount of shit she used to give me about smoking....... :(

Anyhoo, adopted the softly, softly approach but quizzed her and she said "Oh, it's only something I do at parties, I don't smoke every day..."

What can you do, eh ? Really hope she drops it before she gets hooked.

Went in to daughter's bedroom to get her rubbish bin (dead good at housework, me..) and there on the bottom shelf of her bookshelves were 4 fag packets. 2 x Marlboro Lights, 1 x Chesterfield, 1 x Richmond. I was seriously shocked, mainly due to the fact that I am an ex. 40-a day guy (only stopped within the last 2-3 years) and the amount of shit she used to give me about smoking....... :(

Anyhoo, adopted the softly, softly approach but quizzed her and she said "Oh, it's only something I do at parties, I don't smoke every day..."

Hopefully she just has them to mix with her dope.

Deflecting tactics to hide the 60-a-day Senior Service habit IMO.

Get her telt.

Unfortunately Mozz , 17 year olds cannot be telt. They know absolootely everything about everything, as you will discover in years to come.

Also, you cannot go guns blazing / reading the riot act as that just inflames things.

I'm very good at walking on eggshells these days.

:rolleyes:

Boot. Pie.

You're welcome.