Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Because of my furious masturbating habits the stench from the socks that i shoot my load into are stinking the rest of our washing when it comes out wash so I'm having to do it into a tissue now :( don't like having to re adjust upon the point of climax

Christ, this is getting mentioned everywhere. Either put some soap in the machine or get yourself to the doctor, FFS! :o

Vaguely related to your wanking sock, I guess; I used to know a girl who kept a 'blowjob cup' under her bed for...well, you can imagine. She'd leave it there until it was full before emptying it out.

I always wondered what her gentlemen callers thought when, during the haze of post-orgasmic bliss, she pulled out a container filled with other men's spunk :shutup

Holy fcuk! Surprised there's anything left of Mother Earth!

A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since…:

From that, it's surprising that more governmental headbangers haven't decided that nuclear war isn't a bad idea.

Also surprising that our arses don't glow in the dark.

From that, it's surprising that more governmental headbangers haven't decided that nuclear war isn't a bad idea.

Also surprising that our arses don't glow in the dark.

Bit pointless panicking about potential minor leaks from nuclear power stations too. We've probably all got the marginally raised cancer risks already. Go nuke!

Holy fcuk! Surprised there's anything left of Mother Earth!

A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since…:

That is both the coolest and most terrifying thing I think I've ever seen.

What the f**k are the French all about? Arseholes.

That is both the coolest and most terrifying thing I think I've ever seen.

What the f**k are the French all about? Arseholes.

Another Jewish conspiracy, they missed out the joint Israeli/South African test in 1979.

Edited by welshbairn