Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So this keich is still going on, aye?

Can't imagine the production company are making much in fees from this tragic group. Redefining the word 'celebrity' once again.

Anybody who's dreamed of an all-P&B version of the show might be in with a chance next year - Div, get those media contacts on the case. We've got tuppence ha'penny between us, right?

So this keich is still going on, aye?

Can't imagine the production company are making much in fees from this tragic group. Redefining the word 'celebrity' once again.

Anybody who's dreamed of an all-P&B version of the show might be in with a chance next year - Div, get those media contacts on the case. We've got tuppence ha'penny between us, right?

I'm sure it would be riveting to watch 12 blokes expressionlessly staring into a laptop screen for 20 hours a day

I'm sure it would be riveting to watch 12 blokes expressionlessly staring into a laptop screen for 20 hours a day

All typing to each other :lol:

Really couldn't be worse, TBH.

I only know a few on that list, tragically I know who White Dee is, Mrs Root watched that benefit programme she was on. I guess they must still be making money out of the format but its never been one of 'my' programmes, its feckin awful, handpick a bunch of attention seeking fuckwits and put them in a room together, stand back and......action.

Theory test tomoro, we bit nervous. If i pass then straight on to booking for my practical test

Just stay calm and you'll be fine - it's not bad at all.

I was one of the first to take the hazard perception test when it started, and fucked it up royally. They made such a big deal out of how you'd be failed if you clicked the mouse too often that I waited until the hazard was really obvious, and failed as a result. One of the staff told me afterwards that you didn't even need to watch the video; you could basically click the mouse once per second and you'd get a passing score.

Not that I'm suggesting you do that - I'm guessing they've changed it since then!

Theory test tomoro, we bit nervous. If i pass then straight on to booking for my practical test

It's not that bad. The vast majority of questions are basically just common sense. Just make sure you read the questions/answers thoroughly and think it through.

Like others have said, the hazard perception is a wee bit trickier but still easily passable. Again, just read the instructions and don't be scared to click the mouse.

Good luck

I'm watching The Worst Place To Be A Pilot on 4, one of the pilots is asking the locals about when cannibalism ended, the locals assure him it was 60 years ago then up pops a guy in an Inter Milan top with no arms, I guess he was too good to eat all at once.