Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

This is my 7000th post. A wonderful achievement, I'm sure you'll all agree.

I savoured every one of the first 7000.

The four subsequent ones have been a bit shit though.

What nice eyes.

7007 was better.

Aye, was starting to think that jamamafegan had jumped the shark, but he's right back on track with that one.

Will renew for another season.

Have shitloads to do today, but need to get my car tracked before I can do any of it.

Put car into garage to get tracking and leave phone number with no real idea when it'll be ready.

Head for home.

Get twenty yards from home, miss pocket with phone.

It lands on road but is undamaged.

Cock in shitey fucking plastic cheap shite Audi screams up the road, over phone and around corner.

Phone is dead.

I get broken screen stuck in hand.

I hate days off.

:lol:

S Club 7 have reunited and dear god they are shite.

In other news, Pope rumoured to have remained Catholic, while bear faecal output has remained constant over the period, according to Forestry Commission representatives.

Stay tuned for our exclusive poll on the Prime Minister's resemblance to female genitalia!

Just got tickets for Noel Gallagher's HFB's via ticket master.......I was in NO WAY ripped off for the £35 face value tickets.....

Considering standing was £65 originally, if I'm correct, then you've not been ripped off at all but rather scored yourself an absolute bargain.

Considering standing was £65 originally, if I'm correct, then you've not been ripped off at all but rather scored yourself an absolute bargain.

£124! I paid more in "fees" than rhe face value of the ticket!

Still looking forward to the gig mind you :)

After living all week on a diet of homemade veg soup......with then two bottles of red wine whilst watching the football & a chicken kebab after it's safe to say my underpants are a fcuking disgrace. :(

I take it that the Heads is still not connected?

£124! I paid more in "fees" than rhe face value of the ticket!

Still looking forward to the gig mind you :)

Christ, I wouldn't even pay that for use of a time machine and a ticket for early Black Sabbath :mellow: