Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Alex Jones looks quite cold on The One Show tonight.

She just doesn't like playing 2nd fiddle to her co-host.......she's the same with Chris Evans.

Has to be centre of attention that one!

The ordinary lies series on bbd is very gripping and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something to watch. I thought about starting a thread about it in the tv forum but i don't like starting threads

What's it about?

Well its based at a car shop and each episode is about one employee in particular and they all get themselves into hellish ordeals and try and lie their way out basically - pretty serious issues but light hearted at the same time. Its a bit like the series they did a few years back called the street when you see bit characters in it then each week focuses closely on one characters crazy lives then they go back to being bit parts.

Got Jason Mamford, Max Beesley, Michelle Keegan and Wills mum from the inbetweeners among other famous faces

Jason Manford is in it. It's utterly shite and unbelievable.

Whats your problem with it?

Why don't you like starting threads? Especially one in the tv forum... :huh:

Mrs Mile has been watching this. There is something oddly gripping about it. Although the one the other night with the guy that was in Spooks having a fling with a 15 year old was a bit icky, and I didn't at all enjoy seeing a 'tastefully filmed' nude Sally Lindsey getting pumped in the shower a couple of weeks ago.

I just don't bother starting them, always assume there is a similar thread elsewhere and i have overlooked it!

The last one with the 15 year old was incredibly uncomfortable but still think it was good, these things happen in life and we all have a torch and pitch fork attitude towards beasts and tarnish them all with the same brush but flings like this can happen worryingly easily

Why don't you like starting threads? Especially one in the tv forum... :huh:

Mrs Mile has been watching this. There is something oddly attention grabbing about certain parts of the stories, but ultimately it's a lot of pish.

The one the other night with the guy that was in Spooks having a fling with a 15 year old was a bit icky, and I didn't at all enjoy seeing a 'tastefully filmed' nude Sally Lindsey getting pumped in the shower a couple of weeks ago.

Jason Manford and Max Beesley are both dick splashes too.

I am invoking the pics or gtf rule on this one.

Not the power lines. That is the new Virgin media cable. They put it through the garden wall, ran it along the flower bed then just left it on the ground across the gate before running it along another flower bed the into the property.

That's shit. That won't last long. I take a dive on that and look for a claim.

On a completely different note. Sean St Ledger is an ugly bassa and a shite footballer. He deserves a lot of respect for his ability to pull models and Taylor Swift.