Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No wonder. They're fucking monsters. Only saving grace is they're not poisonous, can just jump really far I think. Keep a spare tennis racquet handy. ;)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1429010116.949227.jpg

I personally didn't like it as a kid, but I think if I had moved over now it might be different.

I know 7 people that have moved over in the last 2 year, one has moved back but the other 6 love it. They're in Perth. 2 couples and 2 single lads. Another 2 of my mates set to move over next year. It's a different lifestyle and you'll either love it or hate it, won't ever know unless you try though.

I hope you and the mrs enjoy it DeeMan. It's a big move to make but it could also be the best move you'll make

Best of luck

Eta: no matter what though you'll see some fantastic things over there, really is a different world, weather/beaches/sea etc. 8)

You're an absolute fucking c**t for posting that picture.

Used to think of it?

Did you end up thinking "9 out of 10 isn't bad"?

It's like I telt him when he lost an eye messing around with scissors - "you can't expect us to look after you forever. Now, stop whining and get ready for nursery".

I've ordered Indian for tea and put a chilli Chapatti on the order as it says (HOT) beside it and I want to test their honesty. They've underestimated the strength tbh.

:lol:

Toilet roll in the fridge time...

My other half is out with her friends tonight, when she gets home I'm going to pretend to be asleep before begrudgingly allowing her to have sex with me.

I just lie there pretending to be asleep hoping she won't want to jump me.

#gettingold

Edited by KnightswoodBear

My other half is out with her friends tonight, when she gets home I'm going to pretend to be asleep before begrudgingly allowing her to have sex with me.

No need; we're on it.

Do it, you know you wanna

For some reason I appear to be getting regular emails from a clothing company called Private White VC. I just had a quick look and their prices are nothing short of hilarious. £600 for what looks like a Marks and Spencer jacket; £1300 for a plain leather jacket; £120 for plain polo shirts and so on.

Have a look if you fancy a giggle:

http://www.privatewhitevc.com/online-shop/mens.html?utm_source=Consumer+Database&utm_campaign=09c4a2588c-Free_Intl_Shipping_Read_Grenson_Collab4_17_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0bb6226440-09c4a2588c-198028717#/page/1

For some reason I appear to be getting regular emails from a clothing company called Private White VC. I just had a quick look and their prices are nothing short of hilarious. £600 for what looks like a Marks and Spencer jacket; £1300 for a plain leather jacket; £120 for plain polo shirts and so on.

Have a look if you fancy a giggle:

http://www.privatewhitevc.com/online-shop/mens.html?utm_source=Consumer+Database&utm_campaign=09c4a2588c-Free_Intl_Shipping_Read_Grenson_Collab4_17_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0bb6226440-09c4a2588c-198028717#/page/1

Adam, only 450 quid!

http://www.privatewhitevc.com/online-shop/mens/coats-jackets/ventile-harrington-antique-bronze.html

Do they do trainers?

Yes, but not gold and black ZX 750s like mine which are currently in the UPS depot in Preston, England.

Edit: I tell a lie Mozza, they left Preston at 2 in the morning.

Edited by Dee Man