Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

^^^ Still seething that Pete laughed at his haircut months ago.

I'm surprised you've remembered such a thing - I had completely forgotten about that.

I just think he's a c**t. Pretty sure I've seen a photo of him on here and he's a fat mess anyway so don't know why he's trying to mock others on their looks.

I'm surprised you've remembered such a thing - I had completely forgotten about that.

I just think he's a c**t. Pretty sure I've seen a photo of him on here and he's a fat mess anyway so don't know why he's trying to mock others on their looks.

Think you might be thinking of someone else, at least where the weight is concerned. I'm not skinny, but I'm by no means fat either.

I'd forgotten all about your Wellend haircut until now. Gave me a wee chuckle remembering that, nice work HM#1.

There currently exists in my stomach an intermittent pain whose occurrence every 20 minutes or so makes me feel like I've swallowed a hedgehog at some point

If I die I enjoyed my time here

When, not if. And we've enjoyed you too.

You'll be fine anyway. The spines should just pass through. Just be thankful you weren't interfering with a porcupine.

It's hard to forget a haircut so bad that it makes you feel physically ill.

There currently exists in my stomach an intermittent pain whose occurrence every 20 minutes or so makes me feel like I've swallowed a hedgehog at some point

If I die I enjoyed my time here

Have you had a bowl of my tattie soup per chance?? I went to get a bowl earlier on and was met with this (I made it on Friday FFS!!)

post-12169-14344803458391_thumb.jpg

Was just speaking to my dad about a councillor he knew and he was telling me how she used to vehemently oppose Tony Roper's requests for planning permission etc cos she hated his character in Rab C :lol:

Have you had a bowl of my tattie soup per chance?? I went to get a bowl earlier on and was met with this (I made it on Friday FFS!!)

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1434480344.544214.jpg

That or throbbers chips... Who has ruined potatoes the most?