Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Only love can hurt like this. Ms Beck later said he had not done anything wrong and was just trying to wake Mr Murphy up. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33851079

Nice to see Mr Beck is still smiling. Wouldn't have guessed he was Welsh.

2B3F270000000578-0-image-m-6_14392215426

Mr Cleeve said Beck then performed oral sex on her partner while music played in the background.
‘They were surrounded as you might expect by other people, but only some saw when was going gone’, he added.
He said Mr Holden saw what was happening and was so disgusted he started to film the incident on his phone.
‘Mr Holden was sufficiently concerned to take out his mobile phone and record some of the incident’, he said.
‘Mr Holden was quite upset by what he had seen.’

Read more about filthy pervert Mr Holden's terrible day out below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3192560/Waitress-performed-sex-act-boyfriend-disgusted-music-fans-Radio-2-concert-Hyde-Park-court-hears.html

Edited by welshbairn

Was involved in a road accident on Friday afternoon, woke in hospital Saturday morning with the wife sitting next to me. Head was thumping like f**k. Asked what happened as I didn't have a clue why I was there. Well I was driving out the petrol station and a drunk driver smashed right into me on the wrong side of the road.

Fractured skull, broken jaw, 3 broken ribs, knee cap popped out & broken big toe.

This happened on Friday morning after I just dropped my son off at school, I can't remember a thing for 2 days.

I was on my motorcycle/scooter.

Fucking hell. Get well soon, P. We need to get a check-in system sorted out here; you could've been left lying on the embankment of a slip road for days if you'd been here :shutup

Also, tremendously blackhearted work from Pete :lol:

24hrs and not one reply from a "where there's blame, there's a claim" company. The vultures are getting slack.

Yes, local council have been in touch. Blood on the road could cause an accident. Just back with my mop & bucket.

Anyway, cheers for all the get well messages. Back home now, have to report to the local nurse everyday for her to clean the wounds, well that's what I'm telling the wife anyway. If any bleeding from ears starts again, back to hospital. Scan on the 20th.

3 different pain killers & a muscle relaxant every 3 hours. I'm tripping oot ma nut & it's awe legal :)

Yes, local council have been in touch. Blood on the road could cause an accident. Just back with my mop & bucket.

Anyway, cheers for all the get well messages. Back home now, have to report to the local nurse everyday for her to clean the wounds, well that's what I'm telling the wife anyway. If any bleeding from ears starts again, back to hospital. Scan on the 20th.

3 different pain killers & a muscle relaxant every 3 hours. I'm tripping oot ma nut & it's awe legal :)

Am I not correct in saying that drivers in Thailand, and the roads in general, are fucking mental?

I took on two pair of my mates trainers to be cleaned. One was an absolute fucking mess, the other not so much. The worst out of the two have come up great, so I just bashed on with the second pair using the same stuff. Put them outside to dry, they've been shat on and I've brought them in, put them next to my dinner and managed to get beetroot juice on them too. They're yellow. And now they're fucked.

I took on two pair of my mates trainers to be cleaned. One was an absolute fucking mess, the other not so much. The worst out of the two have come up great, so I just bashed on with the second pair using the same stuff. Put them outside to dry, they've been shat on and I've brought them in, put them next to my dinner and managed to get beetroot juice on them too. They're yellow. And now they're fucked.

You'll have to hand over your pocket money as well now.

Am I not correct in saying that drivers in Thailand, and the roads in general, are fucking mental?

yes. There are rules and laws but nobody knows them and nobody cares, that includes the police.

For a example, 3 years ago during Songkran "New Year" this is a 3 day festival here, which everyone is drunk. Police would stop drivers, breathalyzer them, if they were over the limit (i don't know the limit) they were given a free meal and told to eat it before "get on your way".

26,000 people are killed in motorcycle accidents here, every year