Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Am I the only one who's not upset by an RAF member being ushered into a separate waiting room when he turned up in uniform?

Everyone seems to be seething.

As they should be. It's absolutely ridiculous and sets quite the precedent for what can 'upset' folk. It's things like this that inflame racial/cultural argument.

YouTube's adverts seem to have gone a bit mental again today - getting adverts from all over the world, some in different languages.

They're all eminently sensible, except for one country, which is full of ads for weird quasi-religious scams. I'll let you guess which :lol:

WTF is up with this 'Law of Attraction Planner' thing? "Microwave safe for up to 30 seconds" :lol: It doesn't seem to be a joke either.

I don't want to upset anyones feelings or put any posters nose out of joint with this sensational and groundbreaking news.

The best Pringles flavour is Prawn Cocktail.

That is all.

Limited edition spaghetti bolognese flavour. Shame they don't make them any more and you can't try them, so you're going to just have to believe me.

What a sad b*****d.

Science isn't always as fun and exciting as tv makes out. Get down, do the job, clean off, back up the road (via the Loch House at Lochwinnoch for soup and a pint).

Glorious up here also btw (except from half a mile of the coast as the haar is in).

Science isn't always as fun and exciting as tv makes out. Get down, do the job, clean off, back up the road (via the Loch House at Lochwinnoch for soup and a pint).

Glorious up here also btw (except from half a mile of the coast as the haar is in).

The fog only fully lifted in Dumbarton about 30 mins ago.

Although it may have been the locals fags and e-cigs that were causing it.