Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did they not even have a whip round and a card for you?

Been here 8 years and my mate put round a card for when I was getting married in May of this year, only a few signed it and nobody put a penny in it. I'm probably getting it all wrong and I'm the c**t and not every single one of them.

There are 2 specific people who I would like to inform that I hope they catch TB and die but none of them are in, just for a rough idea of how cuntish these people are one of them is a 45 year old who gets the "7 year itch" with women and breaks it off when it gets serious cause he's a "career batchelor" and who still goes on lads holidays with his mates and the other one wears jumpers tied round his shoulders.

Edited by 11thHour

Been here 8 years and my mate put round a card for when I was getting married in May of this year, only a few signed it and nobody put a penny in it. I'm probably getting it all wrong and I'm the c**t and not every single one of them.

There are 2 specific people who I would like to inform that I hope they catch TB and die but none of them are in, just for a rough idea of how cuntish these people are one of them is a 45 year old who gets the "7 year itch" with women and breaks it off when it gets serious cause he's a "career batchelor" and who still goes on lads holidays with his mates and the other one wears jumpers tied round his shoulders.

Go round to their homes and burn them down with them inside

You sound grumpy and tired, get some sleep.

I get the impression that 11thHour's colleagues are like 'thank f**k that guy that hates everyone is leaving today'.

The card must have been hurriedly passed around as no one wanted to sign it or put anything in it.

Today's my last day in my current workplace and there's so many folk that I would love to RKO from outta nowhere and I just feel like it would be a wasted opportunity if I didnt at least tell them to their face that they're an utter thunder c**t. Should I do it?

TBH, if you've not had the balls to say anything to these people before today then you're only going to make yourself look like a right bellend by saying something now.

In any case, you're probably too much of a wuss to do anything other than slink out of the office when nobodies looking. :lol:

If you are living in DAB land and want a top quality haircut, pop into Mister Cutts in Carnoustie, cut-throat razor on the sideburns/back of the neck etc, and the flaming cotton bud/burning the hair on your ears thing. £7.00. He's even made Biggie look like he's got a good head of hair. :lol:

If you are living in DAB land and want a top quality haircut, pop into Mister Cutts in Carnoustie, cut-throat razor on the sideburns/back of the neck etc, and the flaming cotton bud/burning the hair on your ears thing. £7.00. He's even made Biggie look like he's got a good head of hair. :lol:

I love the open razor to the back of the neck then feeling the wind on it when you walk outside. <<<Strange fetishes for this pish.

I was in a barbers in Turkey the first time I got the singed ears tekkers. Saw the barber standing behind me in the mirror setting fire to a massive cotton bud and spun round like a fucking waltzer and asked him what the f**k he intended to do with that. I thought I was getting the Jordanian pilot treatment until he put my mind at rest.