Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I wasn't too keen on the finger up the bum. Didn't even ask permission or anything, just walloped it in there.

She's not the best at wiping, right enough.

I wasn't too keen on the finger up the bum. Didn't even ask permission or anything, just walloped it in there.

FFS! I only get that after selecting the "full sex" option :(

I'm increasingly getting the feeling that I'm about to witness a horrible accident. The roundabout near my work kind of has double lights, so you often see the one in the roundabout change to green, while the one at the entry to the roundabout is still red. I keep seeing people go through the red light when the one on the roundabout changes. Fortunately noone's crashed yet, but I dont know how long that will last.

Also today I saw a car tearing down a busy street as a guy was running across the road, missed him by inches.

Some strange goings on in the case of Abid Naseer, a UK citizen extradited to the US on plotting to blow things up.

I appears a rather disinterested/blind Barry Cryer is overseeing proceedings whilst Naseer is questioned by the "man with no face".

_81217166_img_2598_resized.jpg

Dirty, beardy b*****d is having a w**k in court. That's contempt and would get you 30 days over here.

I have just had a procedure at the hospital whuch involved having something "smaller than your little finger" inserted into my anus.

How anyone can enjoy having an erect penis thrust in there is beyond me.

I have just had a procedure at the hospital whuch involved having something "smaller than your little finger" inserted into my anus.

How anyone can enjoy having an erect penis thrust in there is beyond me.

My erect penis is "smaller than your little finger".

:(

There's an XXXL lady at work who on one of her frequent trips to the toilet to take a dump, sat on the pan and knocked the whole thing over.

Shite, pish and water everywhere.

Don't worry if you laugh, she is a complete travesty human being.