Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What type of pain?

Years ago I used to get this stabbing pain in my knee when I played football, was killing me for months. Decided to go to the physio about it, turned out I picked up an injury the year before, never gave it time to heal property, because it was in my knee it slightly changed my posture, meaning every time I was walking or running I was stretching my tendons in my knee causing the pain.

Its just this pain all around the knee whenever I bend it, sort of hurts most at the back and joints area at the sides.

Get to the sports injury clinic that runs out of bells. I had knee problems, went there and they referred me straight to podiatry because I have flat feet. It costs £20 for an initial assessment but is 2 better than waiting 3 months for an nhs referral.

I had no idea they had that, will look into it.

You're lucky you didn't get banned! There was a mass cull yesterday on the BRALT due to that word! :P

God, I hope it wasn't the Celtic fan whos got about 10000 posts in that thread alone. They had to take his belt and shoelaces off him when a Mod cheekily shut that thread for a couple of hours.

Anyone know how to put a song on your iPhone without using iTunes.

I don't know if you can. Use the Tube Plus app. That's what I do. Download songs from youtube and they play with or without wifi and data. Great app Edited by 1320Lichtie