Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That's not all, since the Military coup last May, there are many website that have been taken down (not available), mostly newspapers & current affairs.

Paddy power & all other gambling sites were also take off, but have returned, however you can't bet on football but everything else is ok. :1eye .

Got to remember we didn't have TV or Radio for nearly a week last May. The military only let the world cup be shown at the last minute and gave a live speak in "pleasing the people". :shutup

There was a coup in Thailand? :huh:

Sorry, I haven't always been this ignorant. Hopefully the troops are treating the ladyboys nicely.

I just saw a Range Rover Evoque with the registration BI7CH X and I'm gutted I didn't get a swatch of the psycho behind the wheel. Without jumping to too much of a conclusion based purely on her reg plate, I bet she's filthy.

I just saw a Range Rover Evoque with the registration BI7CH X and I'm gutted I didn't get a swatch of the psycho behind the wheel. Without jumping to too much of a conclusion based purely on her reg plate, I bet she's filthy.

I bet she's not. I bet she's recently divorced and got the car as part of the settlement on the condition that the ex husband chose her reg plate.

I bet she's not. I bet she's recently divorced and got the car as part of the settlement on the condition that the ex husband chose her reg plate.

Great idea. I'm going to get S7UP1D A55355M3N7 FA1LING CUN7 on hers when the inevitable divorce happens.

Great idea. I'm going to get S7UP1D A55355M3N7 FA1LING CUN7 on hers when the inevitable divorce happens.

Don't DVLA charge per character? That'll cost a fricking fortune

I told her not to buy it in red as it would only attract unwanted attention.

Went to project pie for lunch today, quite nice but it's certainly beneath Luigi's and Vissochi's in the pizza stakes.

Aye, it's alright for what it is. £10 for a pizza and unlimited drinks is not bad going.