Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A video popped up on my Facebook of a bit of the wrestling last night. It involved a guy walking backwards like a crab towards a guy apparently out cold, but who then woke up and started to get up (very slowly, he seemed quite old). The tag line to the video was something like "absolutely unbelievable, Wyatt can't intimidate Taker!".

If there's one way to definitely not try to intimidate someone, I'd say it's walking backwards like a crab :lol: how can people seriously watch this stuff? The acting is utterly dreadful if that's what it's always like :lol:

I'm not sure what this seemingly common P&B opinion of me is based on?!

Somebody once said you were a little short in the trouser department, IIRC.

A video popped up on my Facebook of a bit of the wrestling last night. It involved a guy walking backwards like a crab towards a guy apparently out cold, but who then woke up and started to get up (very slowly, he seemed quite old). The tag line to the video was something like "absolutely unbelievable, Wyatt can't intimidate Taker!".

If there's one way to definitely not try to intimidate someone, I'd say it's walking backwards like a crab :lol: how can people seriously watch this stuff? The acting is utterly dreadful if that's what it's always like :lol:

Thanks for that - just looked it up, and it's fucking hilarious.

Keep schtum, though. The WWE lads take it v. serious.

Probably because its entertaining tbh

Aye, if you're 14 or under as has already been stated. I took the kids a couple of years ago and it was embarrassing watching grown men in the crowd going nuts like the shit was real.

Just watched that :lol:

South Park do a good wrestling episode called W.T.F, worth a watch

If that's what you like then go for it!

If they could at least act a bit better (I know it's for kids so the acting doesn't really matter in general) then it would definitely be a bit more entertaining. The face of 'shock' from Crabman in the video I was talking about was hilarious.

Aye, if you're 14 or under as has already been stated. I took the kids a couple of years ago and it was embarrassing watching grown men in the crowd going nuts like the shit was real.

I don't see why you feel so much hate towards people who are entertained by an entertainment show. People who believe its not scripted and think its "real", yes, they deserve ridicule. People who watch it for the entertainment and constant twists and arcs in the storylines, no. Its pretty enjoyable as despite the scripted nature of it theres always going to be some surprise you just don't see coming, last nights Wrestlemania was a prime example of an absolutely top drawer TV show twist.

I don't see why you feel so much hate towards people who are entertained by an entertainment show. People who believe its not scripted and think its "real", yes, they deserve ridicule. People who watch it for the entertainment and constant twists and arcs in the storylines, no. Its pretty enjoyable as despite the scripted nature of it theres always going to be some surprise you just don't see coming, last nights Wrestlemania was a prime example of an absolutely top drawer TV show twist.

:huh:

I said it was embarrassing, not hatred, you pantomime loving madman.