Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

no netflix here, it banded.

So is the Daily Mail, so when everyone gives a link off crazy shit, I don;t get to see the rage :(

You live in a country where the Daily Mail is banned?

Oh-My-God-GIF_1.gif

Legend!

Talk us through it

Overall it probably took about 10 minutes (getting a perforation took about 5 minutes by itself). Wrapped my hand in a towel and picked up the spoon and started scraping the seam on top of the tin (back and forth over just a couple of cms). Eventually I broke though and then it was easier - just used the spoon to work round the rest of the seam until it was open enough to get the tuna out.

Takes a bit of force, but it was probably easier (and safer) than doing the same thing with a knife.

My sandwich tasted like...victory.

**Insert picture of Homer smelling the money taken out of Moe's boot**

ETA: I suppose I used a towel as well, but that was just to stop the spoon digging into my hand.

Edited by Mordecai

Overall it probably took about 10 minutes (getting a perforation took about 5 minutes by itself). Wrapped my hand in a towel and picked up the spoon and started scraping the seam on top of the tin (back and forth over just a couple of cms). Eventually I broke though and then it was easier - just used the spoon to work round the rest of the seam until it was open enough to get the tuna out.

Takes a bit of force, but it was probably easier (and safer) than doing the same thing with a knife.

My sandwich tasted like...victory.

**Insert picture of Homer smelling the money taken out of Moe's boot**

ETA: I suppose I used a towel as well, but that was just to stop the spoon digging into my hand.

Why didn't you just use a can opener?

Why didn't you just use a can opener?

I would have if I had the option...but I'm in a student dorm in Poland and there wasn't one available, plus I couldn't be bothered going out to the supermarket to look for one.

I've been here for a couple of months but if I buy tinned food (which isn't very often) I generally get the ones with a ring pull. I don't see the point in buying a can opener now (I leave in 10 days).

I would have if I had the option...but I'm in a student dorm in Poland and there wasn't one available, plus I couldn't be bothered going out to the supermarket to look for one.

I've been here for a couple of months but if I buy tinned food (which isn't very often) I generally get the ones with a ring pull. I don't see the point in buying a can opener now (I leave in 10 days).

You have to feel for our early 19th century brothers and sisters as the can opener wasn't invented until years after the can was. Obviously the can opener wouldn't have been invented first, that would have been silly, but you wouldn't have thought they would have to wait years for it.

You have to feel for our early 19th century brothers and sisters as the can opener wasn't invented until years after the can was. Obviously the can opener wouldn't have been invented first, that would have been silly, but you wouldn't have thought they would have to wait years for it.

I often think we take take little things for granted these days. For example, when you get a can of juice you are opening a pressurised metal canister of liquid with dissolved CO2. Two hundred years ago if you told someone this it wouldn't even make any sense to them; it'd be a completely alien concept.

I often think we take take little things for granted these days. For example, when you get a can of juice you are opening a pressurised metal canister of liquid with dissolved CO2. Two hundred years ago if you told someone this it wouldn't even make any sense to them; it'd be a completely alien concept.

It must have been piss easy to come up with ideas for Dragons Den back in the day.

Decided to have a perv on plenty of fish tonight, and have discovered that most people that list "full time mummy" as their job spell Scotland "Scottland"

You live in a country where the Daily Mail is banned?

Oh-My-God-GIF_1.gif

That's not all, since the Military coup last May, there are many website that have been taken down (not available), mostly newspapers & current affairs.

Paddy power & all other gambling sites were also take off, but have returned, however you can't bet on football but everything else is ok. :1eye .

Got to remember we didn't have TV or Radio for nearly a week last May. The military only let the world cup be shown at the last minute and gave a live speak in "pleasing the people". :shutup